When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

Post by rats19 »

I too am unable to login at well..there!!...board glitch...or human frailty...13 years and at least a thousand dollars and *punted*

I am not sure that I will let this go....help me let it go....please.....I dont want to...rat calm...NO..fuck you..fuckyou...no...yes....
Last edited by rats19 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:So basically a person gets booted for participating in discussion on another message board. I haven't even said anything mean yet.
"yet" :lol:

You'll get there buddy!!

Vitriolicness here he comes! :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Ohhh he's lost it!

His wrists must be killing him after deleting all his members. Speaking of bad wrists... can anyone here explain how the dude is too crippled to work yet he can finish Modern Warfare 2 for the 360 in a week? How does he sell that shit to his wife? A week after he gets a game he's finished it and trying to hock it on CC (I'll give a gold status if you buy my used game... fuckin loser) yet he can't get a friggen job?

Rats told me he's deleted all but the last two pages in the OF. It's all gone! Any trace of us is GONE! Image

How insecure is he? :drink:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Who will be next is the question ?

I lay odds on BD . Hey aaron are still allowed to post at the boot camp ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Who will be next is the question ?

I lay odds on BD . Hey aaron are still allowed to post at the boot camp ?
I know, I'm running out of spies!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

PERSONALLY, I WISH TO BE OF THE *HIGHER ROAD* ILK...HOWEVER AS THIS ACTUALLY HURTS MY FEELINGS i HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.

i HAVE BEEN ON THAT BOARD SINCE THE LAST DAYS OF THE RIVALS, i SENT MONEY WHEN I SHOULDNT HAVE DUE TO INCOME. i SENT MONEY WHEN I COULD. i WAS ALWAYS A VOICE OF REASON AND FUN, I SUPPORTED MEMBERS WITH ISSUES IN THIER LIFE IF THEY OPENED UP TO IT BECAUSE YOU SEE i AM A NICE GUY FOR REAL. fUCK i JUST NOTICED CAPS LOCK IS ON, OH WELL CONSIDER ME YELLING THEN..LOL I WROTE A PEOM FOR BABYFEDS BACK IN THE DAY AS SHE WAS HAVING PERSONAL ISSUES AND NEEDED CHEERING UP..I HAVE IT SAVED AND HER REPLY ON MY LAPTOP SOMEWHERE. I ENJOYED MY TIME THERE VERY MUCH SOME MORE THAN OTHERS BUT ALWAYS LOGGED ON TO SEE WHATS UP..

THIS LAST WHILE I HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN THE SITE, I DO UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR MONEY AS IT DONT GROW ON TREES. BUT I CONSIDER THE BANNING OF GOOD PEOPLE TO BE OFFENSIVE AND SMALL MINDED, SO I MET DOC ON THE HFBOARDS AND DECIDED TO COME HERE. I SAW CLAM AND LOTUS, SPIDEY AND FEW OTHER THAT I MISSED ALOT AND DECIDED TO STAY HERE FOR A WHILE NOT REALLY HAVING MADE MY MIND UP YET, HOWEVER THIS CHOICE WAS TAKEN FROM ME TODAY, A GUY WHO DONATES A GUY WHO EVEN DONATED FOR OTHERS ANONYMOUSLY , MAYBE I HAVE AN OVERSIZED SENSE OF SELF HOWEVER I AM WHO I AM ON THE BOARD AND OFF. I HAVE PERSONALLY MET 5 OR PEOPLE GONE TO GAMES WITH AND SOME ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE TO THIS DAY. FOR THAT I THANK THE BOARD.

IN MY CLOSING STATEMENT I HOPE THAT THE OTHER PERSON DOES TROLL HERE AND READ THIS BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO KNOW. HE HAS A VERY SMALL MIND

RATS19
Last edited by rats19 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

rats19 wrote:
IN MY CLOSING STATEMENT I HOPE THAT THE OTHER PERSON DOES TROLL HERE AND READ THIS BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO KNOW. HE HAS A VERY SMALL MIND

RATS19
Don't let it get ya down Rats, we's here and we's love ya!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

ODB wrote:
rats19 wrote:

RATS19
Don't let it get ya down Rats, we's here and we's love ya!
How cool is that!!!!thnx Odes

ps: thing is: i know he means it..lol
Last edited by rats19 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

50.00 Donation sent. (small one to start with...)

I encourage all my friends to do the same!

Thanks Brian for letting me Party at your house!

:drink:

Ahhhh feels good to contribute to a community again............
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob and Rats are gone from the members list.

Bingo was criticized for exactly what is now going on and now to make the comparison complete the cripple even considers himself a reporter with his blog of stolen posts. I told him he was chasing the Bountiful model, yet he denied it.

Doc, remember when we debated knockout blows versus slow painful torture, this is fun to watch.

I suspect a mad rush here when he finally shuts down later this month.

I here ya Rats, through thick and thin, we contributed to that site and kept it alive. I pm`d him when I stopped contributing to tell him why. I figured that after all the years of contributing he deserved an explanation, but he got all pissy about it so I told him he`d need to sign up 20 contributing Corybergs to make up for the loss. That is what he wants.

That election thread killed him. He even admitted he had to withdraw from it because he was beginning to hate people. (LOL on a god damn hockey message board). Post election he waded back in and completely lost it.
Last edited by Topper on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

If Brian or the mods are reading this I too am happy to be here full time now. I wouldn't worry too much about guys venting about how they were treated at the other site and if I may suggest something here to everyone; lets keep the bashing and vitriol to one thread kida like the Bountiful thread so it doesn't muck up this forum. I understand why some of you guys are pissed off (considering the $$ you donated- I only coughed up $50)) and the mods at this site hopefully understand that some long time regulars over there were treated like shit.

I have posted at both boards for many years and like most of the people on both boards. There are still some good people at central but for whatever reason the powers that be seem to want to weed out anyone with a set of testicles and a sense of humor.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

ODB wrote:50.00 Donation sent. (small one to start with...)

I encourage all my friends to do the same!

Thanks Brian for letting me Party at your house!

:drink:

Ahhhh feels good to contribute to a community again............
good on ya mate...I have an issue with paypal. i set it up when i was in arizona...all was fine..like 3 yrs ago, and now i want to change method of payment and it wont let me from a Canadian ip address...I will be back in october and straighten it out then..unless i just send a check..which i may just do..
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:There are still some good people at central but for whatever reason the powers that be seem to want to weed out anyone with a set of testicles and a sense of humor.
That is why LB was the first to go.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

I don't see a need to trash the other site - if it was time to move on, then welcome! The more the merrier over here. :D

It's great to see some new life added to the board and Brian is making this place better each year. Should fun once hockey starts up again!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Topper wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:There are still some good people at central but for whatever reason the powers that be seem to want to weed out anyone with a set of testicles and a sense of humor.
That is why LB was the first to go.
:lol: Do you really think he's going to pull the plug on that place ?