What-cha doin for the long weekend?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

What-cha doin for the long weekend?

Post by ODB »

We're going to have some friends over and we'll hang out by the pool. Temps will be in the hi 20's low 30's all weekend so the ol Ohhdster should be cooked to a golden brown by Tuesday! I'll fill a cooler with Coors Light and pull out a bottle Appleton Special that I've been saving for such an occasion since our last trip to Jamaica.

Going to grill Mango Chipole chicken breasts, Filet Mignon and of course lobster tails!

Get some suntan lotion rubbed on me pecker....

Can't friggen wait! :wink:

So what about you mammyrammers? Ya'll heading down too Wreck Beach? :thumbs:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
creeper
CC Veteran

Re: What-cha doin for the long weekend?

Post by creeper »

Nothing planned this weekend other than relaxing around the house, shopping for a TV and counting down the days for http://www.tigh-na-mara.com/..

Oh yeah Tigh-na-mara is a good time.. We're leaving on Wednesday and going for four nights. That's about as good as it gets for creepy-Phil but I ain't complaining.

Fannie Bay oysters, the mineral pool, the many parks and beaches, the cedar house restaurant and just the fact I'm off the mainland for a few days is just what this mammyrammer needs.
creeper
CC Veteran

Post by creeper »

ODB wrote:
Going to grill Mango Chipole chicken breasts, Filet Mignon and of course lobster tails!
That sounds good - how do you do the Mango chipolte chicken and Lobster tails?

I've been tempted to buy lobster tails from Costco - I seen they have Kobe steaks @ 8 12 ouncers for $250! Ouch!

Come on, lets hear a down-to-earth recipe from Saskapal.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Unpacking :evil:
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

I'll be splitting my time between Anaheim and Santa Monica. Celebrating both Canada and the 4th since I am a dual citizen.

I love California, but just not enough freaking hockey coverage here to make me want to stay, but I did see the CFL on some TV today out in Santa Monica. I guess they are hoping for some football?

Enjoy your weekend. Gonna be a hot one here in SoCal... the 1st of my summer travels.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Happy Canada Day to you all!

I'll be celebrating down here even though I'm the only Canadian in 100 miles. :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Hip, Weezer, Broken Social Scene, Hey Rosseta concert and lotsa stoned young topless women on a gorgeous B-Day here!
Last edited by Arachnid on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Arachnid wrote:Hip, Weezer, Broken Social Scene, Hey Rosseta cocer tand lotsa stoned young topless women on a gorgeous B-Day here!
:thumbs:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Well wifey and I are getting ready to head off to a BBQ.

We've never met the hosts!

(friends of friends)

Hopefully I'll soon be partaking in Mango Chipole chicken breasts, Filet Mignon and of course lobster tails! ;)

And something other than Coors lite! :lol:

OMG, what if they're nudists?? :shock:

*gets wood* :blush:

Hmmm... best bring my guitar just in case! :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Well they weren't nudists, and no filet mignon, ahh but the martinis! 8-)

Coulda been the vodka, mighta been the gin, coulda been the three or four doobies, I dunna know but I was................. a singin in the rain!

Yes, singing in the rain...

Yeppers, we were all singing songs from the 70's on the patio.. in the rain... pushing midnight.

For awhile there someone was teaching me to moonwalk in the kitchen to "My Sharona"!

dun dun dun dun dunn dunn, dunn dunn dunn dunn, dun dun dun dun dunn dunn... MY SHARONA

.... my my my my WOOOO!!

Sorry, maybe "y'had ta be there" but as far as I’m concerned: AWESOME!

No word of a lie, despite my christianity, that’s how it all went down folks...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:Well they weren't nudists, and no filet mignon, ahh but the martinis! 8-)

Coulda been the vodka, mighta been the gin, coulda been the three or four doobies, I dunna know but I was................. a singin in the rain!

Yes, singing in the rain...
Up for a bit of the ultra violence?

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote: Up for a bit of the ultra violence?
I prefer to think of it as a by-product of behaviour modification, but yes. :mrgreen:

____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

I went on Celias! I really did! :thumbs:

Went to my doctor last week and asked for a prescription. Been seeing this guy for years so I just asked for it. My concern was I work fine and I was worried I'd get a five hour hard on. I told my Doc I work fine I just want to have some fun. He was scribbling down my prescription before I was finished explaining things. He doesn't care if I wonna spend the weekend humping like a 17 year old! He told me not to worry about anything when using the drug. It wont hurt me!

My review of the drug:

It works guys! I didn’t have any of the nasty possible side affects. I checked the stuff out on line before getting any. No back pain or headache. I did have a bit of a stuffy nose. Especially at night! The wood was phenomenal! I’m 38 and I have no ed issues at all. However when I blow I’m a good half hour away from round two. A couple a beers and that down time increases! On Celias Whoa!!! I went two rounds without losing rock hard wood at all between rounds. Impossible without the drug! I always have to go to the washroom and take some... down time. I always lose wood shortly after popping. You also won’t be the only one to love it. My wife called it the BEST EVER... after 15 years and a shit load of freaky/good nights it was the best ever. :wink:

Word of caution... They ask about the ticker when they give you the drug. Part of that is the whole make up of the drugs. Blood thinners ect. The other aspect has got to be the fact you will drill the effffing shit out of your women like you probably have never been able to do before. You will rocking with the dick of a 17 year old with the knowledge of a 40 year old. A very dangerous combination! You gotta be careful guys because after round two I fell to the bed and my heart was racing. I was dripping sweet exhausted! I pounded away for about thirty minutes as hard and fast as I could. A fella could give himself a heart attack doing that shit so take it easy...take a break... cuz you won’t have to worry about losing that wood! :)

Anyway long winded but take it from you good buddy Ohdee... Go and see your Doc. Get you’s some Celias and enjoy enjoy enjoy!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

ODB wrote:I went on Celias! I really did! :thumbs:
Singing in the rain.

I'm singing in the rain.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hmmm nice going Ohdee but what about those of us with monster schlongs?

Celias wouldn't cause us to pass out wood it? :blush:
____
Try to focus on someday.