R4G2 - Canucks host Bruins - 5pm Sat.

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: R4G2 - Canucks host Bruins - 5pm Sat.

Post by Cornuck »

BURROWS!! !! !!

Boston can bite me!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

Good game but I still don't think we have seen the best of the Canucks yet. The boys are leaving town today I think they will play better in the next two games than the first two.

awesome to hear tv viewers are very good here and in the States!
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:
LB: heard u on the Bill Good show today. Good Job! :)
Thank ya, Snoozi! It was so fun, he asked us to get on again before this series is over! Pretty excited.

Wow, what a finish last night!!! I didn't attend the game, but I'll probably be there for Game 5 (If necessary).

Walked DT after we were at Moose's Down Under last night watching, and it felt like the Olympics all over again. People high 5'ing and hugging each other. A few street lamp dancers, but nothing out of the ordinary and not too much delinquent behaviour going around.

I was sober girl last night as well, so my friend and poster on this board, Amazon Canuck, drove around a little celebrating and honking the horn. Took the roof down, rolled down the windows and kept cheering until around 11pm and we decided to head to Local at Kits. It was awesome! They were playing some 80s music at Local and then...Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi came on. Whole bar was singing along, of course, and "Oh we're half way there...."came on, immediately after the chorus, someone shouted " Half way alright, 2 more wins to the Cup!" The place erupted!

Great night!
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Stanley all over, this team is going to win it, make no apologies....yeeehaw.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

Yup, all you old timers who say we're cursed, well this is what fate feels like. This is our year, and things are going our way in some pretty preposterous ways. Let's go get one in Beantown (kinda wouldn't mind winning it at home).
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

the toucan kid wrote:
Yup, all you old timers who say we're cursed, well this is what fate feels like. This is our year, and things are going our way in some pretty preposterous ways. Let's go get one in Beantown (kinda wouldn't mind winning it at home).
My sentiments exactly!
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

LotusBlossom wrote: Walked DT after we were at Moose's Down Under last night watching, and it felt like the Olympics all over again. People high 5'ing and hugging each other. A few street lamp dancers, but nothing out of the ordinary and not too much delinquent behaviour going around.

I was sober girl last night as well, so my friend and poster on this board, Amazon Canuck, drove around a little celebrating and honking the horn. Took the roof down, rolled down the windows and kept cheering until around 11pm and we decided to head to Local at Kits. It was awesome! They were playing some 80s music at Local and then...Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi came on. Whole bar was singing along, of course, and "Oh we're half way there...."came on, immediately after the chorus, someone shouted " Half way alright, 2 more wins to the Cup!" The place erupted!

Great night!
I did the same, had to take in the atmosphere down there again.. not quite what the Oly's were (yet) but close. People were great, police were great. So many people willing to get their pic snapped. lol

I had walked to Kits also and almost went into Local for a beer maybe I should have! Finally they opened it up again eh? I hope the management is better this time around such a great spot.

As for the game, I'm agreeing with Jovorock (btw - amazed at how many great comments I got for my Jovo jersey:-), I was not impressed with their play yet again.. but it was good enough to win. touc - yes take one there as I too think it would be awesome to win it here on a Friday night. :-)
nucklehead_88
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by nucklehead_88 »

:drink: still celebrating....i just repeat to myself "2 more wins" and i get all jumpy and giggly lol i feel 10 years old again
"HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES...."

Jim Robson
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Dan Rusell should get u on his show, u can be like the next Pauser. :D

LotusBlossom wrote: Thank ya, Snoozi! It was so fun, he asked us to get on again before this series is over! Pretty excited.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Dan Rusell should get u on his show, u can be like the next Pauser. :D

LotusBlossom wrote: Thank ya, Snoozi! It was so fun, he asked us to get on again before this series is over! Pretty excited.
LOL I don't know if Dan Russel wants someone who doesn't share his opinion like me on his show. But we're penciled in to do the Bill Good show this week...but I'll only know the night before..lol
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

Dans' show is still on? Haven't heard him in a long time.

It was great in the '94 run but today alas time and bitterness has set in.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote:Dan Rusell should get u on his show, u can be like the next Pauser. :D

Will be on the Bill Good Show again on Thursday morning at 9AM

Tune in either 980 on you AM dial or

www.cknw.com (it will be archived if you miss it live)