US Erection 12

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: US Erection 12

Postby Arachnid » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 am

If I don't laugh I'm gonna cry... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDxOSjgl5Z4

The kid wore his Obama t-shirt to school today lol...I told him I hope Romney wins...wotta a great D (what he disreseptfully calls me :roll: ) I am :mrgreen:

Bring on the Zombie Apocalypse Mittens!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxF9FDIjuIY
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:41 am

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote:I kissed a lesbian and I liked it....Dockers, I actually want the Mormon (more man? mitmoron? :look: ).... it's the only way the revolution will happen.

Funny, I want the Moron to win cuz it's the only way Armageddon will happen. :drink:

Might as well get it over with amirite? :mex:

AhmaGetItOn!

Everyone will get their just deserts...the christians will go to heaven & hell, muslims & jews will go to heaven (only one will get 1000 virgins the other gets an ugly bitch no-sex wife to tag along), buddhists will finally be one and us pagans will be left all alone to fcuk around and rebuild whats left....it's a win, win, win, win all around...works for me Docareenno...see we CAN all get along 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Heh, LOVE IT!

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/e ... a_11062012

Also, our moron has a point...ban party politics, what's next after Democracy and Capitalism?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/05 ... bbc-panel/

Fun times!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Topper » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:23 am

Invest in green ink.

The incumbent's only skills are a warm friendly smile and the ability to run a printing press.

When the Federal Reserve, funded by the printing presses of the Treasury, holds the largest piece of the US national debt pie, there will be a big Fall and a deep freeze before there is any al a mode on the menu.

Seems like the 47% Mitt identified won the 15 urban centres needed for Barak Osama to take the electoral college. But then when those 47% are not required to have picture ID to sign their ballots...........they may as well have elected a Kenyan.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 am

Topper wrote:Invest in green ink.

The incumbent's only skills are a warm friendly smile and the ability to run a printing press.

When the Federal Reserve, funded by the printing presses of the Treasury, holds the largest piece of the US national debt pie, there will be a big Fall and a deep freeze before there is any al a mode on the menu.

Seems like the 47% Mitt identified won the 15 urban centres needed for Barak Osama to take the electoral college. But then when those 47% are not required to have picture ID to sign their ballots...........they may as well have elected a Kenyan.

Postpone the zombie apocalypse for 4 years...look likes it gonna be a slow burn to black....at least they can blame da Dems when the Fed hit's the wall like a bag'oshit on fire...course, we all know the 80's Reganomics is where it all started to fly...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby ukcanuck » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Arachnid wrote:

Postpone the zombie apocalypse for 4 years...look likes it gonna be a slow burn to black....at least they can blame da Dems when the Fed hit's the wall like a bag'oshit on fire...course, we all know the 80's Reganomics is where it all started to fly...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

8-)

Same sex marriage :shock:
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Strangelove » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:37 pm

FUCKIN KENYONS!! :evil:
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Strangelove » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Arachnid wrote:...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

____
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Strangelove wrote:

FUCKIN KENYONS!! :evil:

No, screw the Keynesians!

;)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

ukcanuck wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

8-)

Same sex marriage :shock:

Don't forget recreational usage..

Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Strangelove » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:27 am

:hmmm:
____
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Strangelove » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 pm

(wasn't sure if I had completely made my point yet)
____
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 am

Strangelove wrote:(wasn't sure if I had completely made my point yet)

Nope, sorry still don't get it...are you inviting me over for a chicken dinner? Tandori?

What's up doc? 8-)
Last edited by Arachnid on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Strangelove » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Wascawy wabbit...
____
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Per » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

I think It's safe to say I speak for all Europeans, that we are happy to see Obama win another term.

The last republican in the White House started two wars and dug the US into a financial hole so deep it spiralled into a global recession. The longer we can stay away from a repeat of that, the better.
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill