US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: US Erection 12

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote: I kissed a lesbian and I liked it....Dockers, I actually want the Mormon (more man? mitmoron? :look: ).... it's the only way the revolution will happen.
Funny, I want the Moron to win cuz it's the only way Armageddon will happen. :drink:

Might as well get it over with amirite? :mex:
AhmaGetItOn!

Everyone will get their just deserts...the christians will go to heaven & hell, muslims & jews will go to heaven (only one will get 1000 virgins the other gets an ugly bitch no-sex wife to tag along), buddhists will finally be one and us pagans will be left all alone to fcuk around and rebuild whats left....it's a win, win, win, win all around...works for me Docareenno...see we CAN all get along 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Heh, LOVE IT!

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/e ... a_11062012

Also, our moron has a point...ban party politics, what's next after Democracy and Capitalism?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11/05 ... bbc-panel/

Fun times!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Invest in green ink.

The incumbent's only skills are a warm friendly smile and the ability to run a printing press.

When the Federal Reserve, funded by the printing presses of the Treasury, holds the largest piece of the US national debt pie, there will be a big Fall and a deep freeze before there is any al a mode on the menu.

Seems like the 47% Mitt identified won the 15 urban centres needed for Barak Osama to take the electoral college. But then when those 47% are not required to have picture ID to sign their ballots...........they may as well have elected a Kenyan.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:Invest in green ink.

The incumbent's only skills are a warm friendly smile and the ability to run a printing press.

When the Federal Reserve, funded by the printing presses of the Treasury, holds the largest piece of the US national debt pie, there will be a big Fall and a deep freeze before there is any al a mode on the menu.

Seems like the 47% Mitt identified won the 15 urban centres needed for Barak Osama to take the electoral college. But then when those 47% are not required to have picture ID to sign their ballots...........they may as well have elected a Kenyan.
Postpone the zombie apocalypse for 4 years...look likes it gonna be a slow burn to black....at least they can blame da Dems when the Fed hit's the wall like a bag'oshit on fire...course, we all know the 80's Reganomics is where it all started to fly...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

8-)
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Arachnid wrote:

Postpone the zombie apocalypse for 4 years...look likes it gonna be a slow burn to black....at least they can blame da Dems when the Fed hit's the wall like a bag'oshit on fire...course, we all know the 80's Reganomics is where it all started to fly...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

8-)
Same sex marriage :shock:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

FUCKIN KENYONS!! :evil:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: ...only recourse is for the left & right to kiss & make up...

____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:

FUCKIN KENYONS!! :evil:
No, screw the Keynesians!

;)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ukcanuck wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

8-)
Same sex marriage :shock:
Don't forget recreational usage..

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

:hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

(wasn't sure if I had completely made my point yet)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:(wasn't sure if I had completely made my point yet)
Nope, sorry still don't get it...are you inviting me over for a chicken dinner? Tandori?

What's up doc? 8-)
Last edited by Arachnid on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Wascawy wabbit...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

I think It's safe to say I speak for all Europeans, that we are happy to see Obama win another term.

The last republican in the White House started two wars and dug the US into a financial hole so deep it spiralled into a global recession. The longer we can stay away from a repeat of that, the better.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Per wrote:I think It's safe to say I speak for all Europeans, that we are happy to see Obama win another term.

The last republican in the White House started two wars and dug the US into a financial hole so deep it spiralled into a global recession. The longer we can stay away from a repeat of that, the better.
Most Canadians feel this way. Minus the Afghan war, which was a just and noble war.

Obama's shine, as a great orator, has worn off. But his policies ring true an make sense to a vast majority of Canadians.

It's too bad that America has become a corporatocracy. The downward spiral will continue, because (aside from some social policies) both parties are the same.