US Erection 12 *AND* 16

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7879
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by rats19 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:26 am

Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:33 pm
Trump is an embarrassment at all levels.
If you want embarrassment pls read the following

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/year- ... le/2644159
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7025
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Cornuck » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Rats, you complain about bias in the media, and submit a website that has it's own extreme bias. But that's part of life in our bubbles these days.

Meanwhile...
Image

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 55326.html

As for the "shithole" comment- if he's so proud and smart, why does he deny it now? But then I guess everyone else is lying, and we should just trust trump because he so honest. :/

Time to leave this thread alone for a while - it's a great study is how people keep their opinions, and hold them stronger when challenged. We could post another 2300 posts and still be no closer to agreeing. ;)
2017 - The Road to 65™

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7879
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by rats19 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:44 pm

Haha so true corn but it’s like a vacuum and we are dog hair...
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Reefer2
CC Legend
Posts: 3029
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Reefer2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 pm

rats19 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:44 pm
Haha so true corn but it’s like a vacuum and we are dog hair...
Idle hands are the work of the devil.

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 808
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by 5thhorseman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Reef sure seems like a fun guy to be around!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9077
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Topper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:35 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 pm
rats19 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:44 pm
Haha so true corn but it’s like a vacuum and we are dog hair...
Idle hands are the work of the devil.
When did you join the religious right?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3324
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Cornuck wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:26 pm
Rats, you complain about bias in the media, and submit a website that has it's own extreme bias. But that's part of life in our bubbles these days.

Meanwhile...
Image

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 55326.html

As for the "shithole" comment- if he's so proud and smart, why does he deny it now? But then I guess everyone else is lying, and we should just trust trump because he so honest. :/

Time to leave this thread alone for a while - it's a great study is how people keep their opinions, and hold them stronger when challenged. We could post another 2300 posts and still be no closer to agreeing. ;)
The real reason he cancelled is because London is a multicultural liberal city and they fucking hate Donald trump.
It would be nothing but protests and bad PR for Donald if he showed his face.

Post Reply