US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:56 pm I'm glad you agree though that after all this time Mueller has absolutely nothing on Trump in regards to Russian meddling.
I have no idea what Mueller has on Trump, but I'm sure he is holding his cards close to his chest.
Any hint made to early could get him in serious trouble.
Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:56 pm I have been very careful all along not to call Mueller a liberal in any way, shape, or form.
No, I know. I think that was Donald.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mueller runs a tight ship, the guy is brilliant, patient, clinical, tactical, militant. Honestly, he’s what the US needs for a president instead of dumbass, orange hair Twitter, tweeter - “I hear ya” cheat notes. I simply love how Trump and Giuliani can’t rattle his cage. He’s made of ice and steel. Fuck I’d be shitting my drawers if someone like him was coming after me.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:22 am Fuck I’d be shitting my drawers if someone like him was coming after me.
This is because you lack the intestinal fortitude of my man Donald. :rockin:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:27 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:22 am Fuck I’d be shitting my drawers if someone like him was coming after me.
This is because you lack the intestinal fortitude of my man donald.
LOL - that's your 'man' is crying and whining on twitter about the "witch hunt" every day on twitter instead of trying act like a president? :D

C'mon врач, even you don't believe he's not cracking!

Thankfully, he has 'the best people' on his side! :D

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:04 pm
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:04 pm LOL - that's your 'man' is crying and whining on twitter about the "witch hunt" every day on twitter instead of trying act like a president? :D
Repeating "witch hunt" over and over is one of the many ways Lord Trump drives the opposition completely insane. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:24 pm
Cornuck wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:04 pm LOL - that's your 'man' is crying and whining on twitter about the "witch hunt" every day on twitter instead of trying act like a president? :D
Repeating "witch hunt" over and over is one of the many ways Lord Trump drives the opposition completely insane. :mrgreen:
I think the supporter in the above video is the 'insane' one.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:35 pm I think the supporter in the above video is the 'insane' one.
Well of course... from your perspective. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:11 pm
Cornuck wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:35 pm I think the supporter in the above video is the 'insane' one.
Well of course... from your perspective. :mrgreen:
Would that mean... from your perspective that someone talking in a made up language to protect the president from 'witches' is sane? :D
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

What I think is sane is not relevant at the moment.

Tell me about your childhood. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... stion.html
Cohen lawyer backpedals on Trump-Russia claims, as bombshell reports called into question

Michael Cohen’s lawyer is backpedaling on bombshell claims he made in recent weeks about his client's knowledge of President Trump's supposed awareness of Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Over the weekend, Davis clarified his claims.

“I should have been more clear—including with you—that I could not independently confirm what happened,” Davis told the Post this weekend.

“I should have been more clear—including with you—that I could not independently confirm what happened,” Davis told the Post this weekend.

Davis began walking back the allegations days earlier, when during an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, he was asked whether there was evidence that Trump knew about the meeting before it happened.

“No, there’s not,” Davis said.

He said in a separate statement Monday to Fox News: "I take the responsibility for not communicating more clearly my uncertainty. I regret the error."

Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Ranking Member Mark Warner, D-Va., also put out a statement last week that challenged Davis' earlier comments.

“Mr. Cohen had testified before the Committee that he was not aware of the meeting prior to its disclosure in the press last summer,” Burr and Warner said in a joint statement. “As such, the Committee inquired of Mr. Cohen’s legal team as to whether Mr. Cohen stood by his testimony. They responded that he did stand by his testimony.”
oopsie, lib media caught running with anti-Trump lies again, nothing new...

:mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:29 pm http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... stion.html
Cohen lawyer backpedals on Trump-Russia claims, as bombshell reports called into question

Michael Cohen’s lawyer is backpedaling on bombshell claims he made in recent weeks about his client's knowledge of President Trump's supposed awareness of Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election.

Davis began walking back the allegations days earlier, when during an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, he was asked whether there was evidence that Trump knew about the meeting before it happened.

“No, there’s not,” Davis said.

He said in a separate statement Monday to Fox News: "I take the responsibility for not communicating more clearly my uncertainty. I regret the error."

Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Ranking Member Mark Warner, D-Va., also put out a statement last week that challenged Davis' earlier comments.

“Mr. Cohen had testified before the Committee that he was not aware of the meeting prior to its disclosure in the press last summer,” Burr and Warner said in a joint statement. “As such, the Committee inquired of Mr. Cohen’s legal team as to whether Mr. Cohen stood by his testimony. They responded that he did stand by his testimony.”
oopsie, lib media caught running with anti-Trump lies again, nothing new...

More like Cohen's lawyer caught lying - if that is the case.

And I'm actually more inclined to think Cohen lied to the senate, then told his lawyer the truth, then the lawyer hinted at the truth, then he was reminded that Cohen had said something else to the senate and backpaddled, so that his client doesn't have to face charges for lying to the senate... :drink:
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... 108261002/
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:25 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:29 pm oopsie, lib media caught running with anti-Trump lies again, nothing new...

More like Cohen's lawyer caught lying - if that is the case.

And I'm actually more inclined to think Cohen lied to the senate, then told his lawyer the truth, then the lawyer hinted at the truth, then he was reminded that Cohen had said something else to the senate and backpaddled, so that his client doesn't have to face charges for lying to the senate... :drink:
Glad you can see that Cohen & Co do nothing but lie.

The next step is for you to see that the lib media sorts through the BS and chooses whatever seems the most damaging to Trump.

(hence why millions have adopted the term "fake news")
____
Try to focus on someday.