US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:27 pm Yeah your Abby news article says that the people who OWN the rights to Suess plan to stop publishing a few titles that have dodgy ethnic depictions authored in a time when society accepted racist images more readily.
I love it when you talk out of that side of your mouth, accidently admitting you people do consider Dr Seuss racist

... in the midst of your argument that you people do not consider Dr Seuss racist! :lol:

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:27 pm That is exactly NOT PROGRESSIVES trying to cancel Dr Seuss
And there you are back to talking out of the other side of your mouth again, so cute. :D

Yesterday I provided news links of PROGRESSIVES pushing to cancel Seuss

... culminating in Creepy Joe snubbing Seuss' books for "Read Across America Day" yesterday.

You claimed those 200,000 news articles were all lies (something about Jewish-controlled media was it?).

(btw fyi many school districts in America have now cancelled all Seuss books, most notably in Virginia, google it)

Today Dr. Seuss Enterprises responded with a statement saying they are ceasing sales of 6 books and considering others.

Or is that a massive coincidence?

Or did whatever part that you don't like simply never happen?

POOF gone! :lol:

Jews again UK?

Speaking of you and the Jews... again... can you finally just stop with your semite semantics:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism
Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews. A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.

The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people, e.g., including Arabs, Assyrians and Arameans. The compound word Antisemitismus ('antisemitism') was first used in print in Germany in 1879 as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ('Jew-hatred'), and this has been its common use since then.

UK, you're that special kind of fool who keeps choosing "to speak and remove all doubt".

You're also proven to be the biggest racist in CC history, which makes you an ugly hypocrite indeed....
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:07 pm
The rest of us learned years ago the futility of dat dere.

Back when I was proving beyond the shadow of any doubt that all his evil-Israel crappola was bunk.

Ole UK then began arguing the "lying Jews" were controlling every news source on the planet.
You speaking for everyone now Doc? Sounds kinda desperate to me. Your opinion not strong enough on its own merit? You need a false appeal to numbers to make it sound like you have a point?
Maybe you're right, some of the newer members probably didn't see dat dere.

Alrighty then, I'll repost a tiny portion of that now:
Strangelove wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:27 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:16 am
Strangelove wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:10 am You need to ask yourself UK, is it possible at least some of the problem is on your end?

Is it possible the Great Strangelove responds to different people differently?

Is it possible I respond to YOU in ways YOU see as "aggressive"

... when really I'm just taking a firm stand against your 'evolving' belief system?

I mean, over time you seem to have become obsessed with the following ideologies:

- "the Jews are evil, dangerous, and conspiring to control the world... they must be stopped."

- "anyone who doesn't accept today's Progressivism and gaily goosestep along is evil and must be opposed at every turn."

Is it possible I respond to you in the manner I do... because you have become something of a fanatic?

By the by, if you re-read YOUR recent posts (objectively) you might note a similar degree of "aggressiveness".

So in summary then:

ME: :D

YOU: :twisted:

Let me correct you about antisemitism.

Unfairly Labeling any criticism of Israel as anti Semitic is the nuclear option when one can’t win on the merits of their arguments.
Sure, except in this case we were talking about YOU (a known antisemite)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism ... government

"Criticism of the Israeli government At one end of the spectrum are attempts to delegitimize Israel's right to exist. This has led to an ongoing debate regarding at what point criticism of Israel crosses the line to antisemitism."

... (more on that at the end of this post) UK, YOU are on record as believing in a massive Jewish conspiracy:

http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 91#p349691
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:56 pm I’m saying that Americans blindly support Israel because America is a Christian Zionist nation and it suits America’s world views so it’s only natural that American media which is more or less owned by Jewish Americans, would perpetuate that narrative.
http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 06#p214306
ukcanuck wrote: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:04 pm The New York Times is wholly owned by a Jewish family who are clearly apart of the established jewish dominated media community in North America.
http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 18#p214218
ukcanuck wrote: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:12 pm Jewish owned newspapers and clearly biased voices ...

I'm not convinced by the new fucking York times not the Washington post anymore than the garbage in our own spin factory national rags

YOU also have hinted that the Holocaust never happened:

http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 91#p174291
ukcanuck wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm Good point, but you're then asking a lot of the education system. Imagine the budget increases required to teach them that the holocaust actually...

:shock:
http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 62#p264562
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:37 am In popular culture, "Nazi or Hitler" means an extreme right wing, evil prick that gassed 6 million innocent Jews...

oops! did I just admit the holocaust actually happened? Praise the lord and pass the butter think I have been converted!
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Then there was more of YOU talking about how these imaginary evils of Israel/Jews are hidden to the west by those same Jews:

http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... 09#p264209
ukcanuck wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:03 am It doesn't take rocket science to suggest that the people on the list below (Jews In The American Media) would have ethnic, political, cultural and religious reasons to be supportive of the state of Israel...

Is it some huge conspiracy? I don't know but it does sound very human.

However,

You cannot have it both ways either the people on this list have the power to manipulate the media or they do not.

***ludicrously lists 87 Jews in the American media as supposed evidence of a Jewish conspiracy***
So yeah, I wasn't talking about just "any criticism of Israel"... I was talking about YOU.

(nice try though) :lol:

Seriously, you expect me to treat a nutjob like YOU the same way I treat Per/others? :lol:

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:16 am Palestinians live under intolerable conditions.
As far as I can remember, I think you have never actually answered the charges that government of Israel has been criticized for:
I'm not surprised you blotted out from your memory the thread in which I destroyed you on these matters:

http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/vie ... =8&t=10442 (maybe we should jump back there rather than further derail here)

(in that thread I prove that your false criticism of Israel crosses the line to antisemitism)

Listen bro, if you want to be treated with respect, try (I know it's hard) to resist discussing subjects that reveal your fanaticism.
I decided not to link to the part about your known pedophile Irish buddy because I didn't want to damage your reputation.

(you're welcome)

Folks can click on that last link within the link if they want to see what makes UK tick tick tick...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

And he doubles down! Lol I knew that you would.

The Irish pedophile? Oh you mean the gay Irish MP who had his words taken out of context in an unrelated discussion about homosexuality in Ancient Greece.

What was that guy’s name I forget. Willy O’Wood? No wait David Norris ! The gay Irish senator who wanted to be president of Ireland whom I quoted in his famous and well supported speech on the war crimes committed by Israel.

Turns out being Gay and liberal = pedophile to the Irish cuntservatives who also took his words out of context a decade earlier.

Tell me honestly Doc did you know you know of Norris or did you google him and was delighted to find out that he was embroiled a pedophile controversy cooked up by his opponents?

It had to Christmas in July for you.

UK quoted a gay politician whose speech about Israel backed up an argument he was making at the time? That’s

Troll gold and I handed it to you because I didn’t bother to back check what evil sabotage the cuntservatives in Ireland have been up to.

Thing is, Trump celebrates sexually assaulting women by grabbing their pussies and that’s totally cool

But

A gay politician comments about how he would have enjoyed an older gay dude to look after him when he was a teen like they used to in classical Greece and you lose it.

A misogynist and a homophobe just like your man Trump
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:23 pm The Irish pedophile? Oh you mean the gay Irish MP who had his words taken out of context in an unrelated discussion about homosexuality in Ancient Greece.
Yeah the one who toiled hard to get the legal age lowered so he could legally bugger boys in Ireland.

(like his boyfriend did to young boys all over the Middle East)

Yeah that guy. :mex:

8-year-olds dude.

But I think you liked him more for his outrageous anti-semitism...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/norris- ... 9-1.629340

Actually UK, your man Norris wanted the Age of Consent lowered to zero in jolly ole Ireland...

(just like in jolly ole Ancient Greece)
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

You didn’t answer, did you know of Norris before I referenced his speech?

Was he on your radar before, you know because well he is gay and he criticized Israel?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Nope, I looked him up because you seemed to admire him so...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:50 pm https://www.irishtimes.com/news/norris- ... 9-1.629340

Actually UK, your man Norris wanted the Age of Consent lowered to zero in jolly ole Ireland...

(just like in jolly ole Ancient Greece)
Did you read your link?

It doesn’t corroborate your claims at all. Not even close
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:57 pm Did you read your link?

It doesn’t corroborate your claims at all. Not even close
Didn't read it, no. Maybe I grabbed the wrong one, I'm watching the game dammit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Nor ... te_note-94
In a January 2002 interview for politics/current affairs magazine Magill, Norris discussed the age of consent, incest, paedophilia and pederasty.[16][90][91] The interviewer, restaurant critic Helen Lucy Burke, said, "I found some of his views on sexual matters deeply disturbing – notably on sex with minors".[92] According to Burke, Norris didn't seem to support a minimum age of consent. When asked "Where would you draw the line?" Norris replied, "I would hope we could produce a society where people would be inclined to draw lines for themselves".[93] On 30 May 2011, Burke was a guest on the talk radio show Liveline. Burke said that she had read the article to Norris before publication, and that he had wholeheartedly endorsed what was written. During the show, it was noted that the Magill article had been reported in a newspaper shortly after publication. The newspaper, Ireland on Sunday, went with the headline "Senator Backs Sex With Children". Burke claimed that, when Norris saw the reaction to the interview, he "back-tracked" and denied saying what had been quoted. She also called Norris' views "evil" and "against the law".
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

That fourth goal was a killer, I almost threw the remote but I woulda had to get up to get it first. 🤮
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

🤮😡🤮

5-2 ...

I come all the way back home after 15 years watching from the other side of the planet and THIS s the season the Canucks give me ...
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:21 pm 🤮😡🤮

5-2 ...

I come all the way back home after 15 years watching from the other side of the planet and THIS s the season the Canucks give me ...
You're a Canucks fan - what did you expect?

Also, it must really be affecting you to post hockey talk in this thread. ;)
2021 - Playoff Bound
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

My expectations were somewhere around making the playoffs cleanly without any cute mathematics this time.

And yeah this definitely the wrong thread except Doc mentioned he was watching the game so I figured it was an opportunity to make nice.

We are all on the same side in that at least
BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Post by BCExpat »

ukcanuck wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:26 pm My expectations were somewhere around making the playoffs cleanly without any cute mathematics this time.

And yeah this definitely the wrong thread except Doc mentioned he was watching the game so I figured it was an opportunity to make nice.

We are all on the same side in that at least
Hold my beer.... :lol:
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Think ....devolution :thumbs:
To... Or not..