US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

Post by 5thhorseman »

Fascist theocracy you say?

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4580 ... to-repent/

Greene defends claim that eclipse, earthquake signs to repent

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Sunday defended an earlier statement saying Monday’s eclipse and Friday’s New York-area earthquake were signs from God telling people to repent.

After two days of backlash, Greene addressed a community note that was added to provide context to her original post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. She said that while eclipses are predictable, they still are created by God and can be signs for those who believe.

Yep, Zappa had it right.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:03 pm Yep, Zappa had it right.
Oh really? :lol:

Pray tell, what legislation was passed because of Marjorie Taylor Greene's personal beliefs?

Zappa in that clip: "When you have a government that prefers a certain moral code derived from a certain religion and that moral code turns into legislation to suit one certain religious point of view and if that code happens to be very, very right wing almost toward Attila the Hun…"

Yes, Zappa is right, Marjorie Taylor Greene is Attila the Hun... can you hear yourself? :lol:

You and Chef must be high on shrooms if Frank Zappa has become your new guru.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a nut, and as I keep saying, there are nuts E V E R Y W H E R E

For example, today on The View (AKA the Leftist Pulpit) co-host Sunny Hostin had this to say:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-views ... ate-change

The View's Sunny Hostin blames eclipse, earthquake and cicadas on 'climate change'

"The View" co-host Sunny Hostin blamed Monday’s solar eclipse, Friday’s earthquake and the expected cicada breeding season on "climate change."

"All those things together would maybe lead one to believe that either climate change exists, or something is really going on," she said Monday.

I wouldn't have mentioned it but for you two hopheads and your silliness.

There are nuts everywhere and they represent miniscule fractions of their factions.

Their nutty beliefs aren't ever going to "turn into legislation".

Zappa would feel like smacking you upside the head for making him look like a goofball.

Butt hay, the religion of Climate Change has led to the passing of much legislation, which makes the Zapper's point.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Doc comparing elected members of Congress to tv talking heads... :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:29 pm Doc comparing elected members of Congress to tv talking heads... :D
Again, both are just expressing their personal beliefs.

No legislation changes are being proposed (Zappa reference).

I responded only to the ridiculous Zappa reference....
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:22 pm Butt hay, the religion of Climate Change has led to the passing of much legislation, which makes the Zapper's point.
THERE is your Fascist theocracy Horsey.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:35 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:22 pm Butt hay, the religion of Climate Change has led to the passing of much legislation, which makes the Zapper's point.
THERE is your Fascist theocracy Horsey.
“If your Personal Beliefs deny what's objectively true about the world, then they’re more accurately called Personal Delusions” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

LOL Neil deGrasse Tyson is a clown!

But yeah, shoulda said religion of Anthropogenic Climate Change...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:08 pm LOL Neil deGrasse Tyson is a clown!
Sure, Doctrine…everyone is a clown whose opinions don’t align with yours
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:10 pm
No, even when Neil deGrasse Tyson's opinions align with mine he's still a clown...

Lemme guess, you're one of the suckers who believe he's an actual scientist.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:12 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:10 pm
No, even when Neil deGrasse Tyson's opinions align with mine he's still a clown...
Doc, my friend, I’m still waiting for a believer to finally, once and for all, present us with some cold hard facts that your imaginary friend isn’t just a fairy tale.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

:roll:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Cornuck wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:29 pm Doc comparing elected members of Congress to tv talking heads... :D
Have you seen the quality and demonstrated IQ of elected politicians these days? And, I mean, when you think about the fact that both parties have other people writing their scripts for them the comparison is probably not far off.
Last edited by Meds on Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:22 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:03 pm Yep, Zappa had it right.
Oh really? :lol:

Pray tell, what legislation was passed because of Marjorie Taylor Greene's personal beliefs?

Zappa in that clip: "When you have a government that prefers a certain moral code derived from a certain religion and that moral code turns into legislation to suit one certain religious point of view and if that code happens to be very, very right wing almost toward Attila the Hun…"

Yes, Zappa is right, Marjorie Taylor Greene is Attila the Hun... can you hear yourself? :lol:

You and Chef must be high on shrooms if Frank Zappa has become your new guru.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a nut, and as I keep saying, there are nuts E V E R Y W H E R E

For example, today on The View (AKA the Leftist Pulpit) co-host Sunny Hostin had this to say:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-views ... ate-change

The View's Sunny Hostin blames eclipse, earthquake and cicadas on 'climate change'

"The View" co-host Sunny Hostin blamed Monday’s solar eclipse, Friday’s earthquake and the expected cicada breeding season on "climate change."

"All those things together would maybe lead one to believe that either climate change exists, or something is really going on," she said Monday.

I wouldn't have mentioned it but for you two hopheads and your silliness.

There are nuts everywhere and they represent miniscule fractions of their factions.

Their nutty beliefs aren't ever going to "turn into legislation".

Zappa would feel like smacking you upside the head for making him look like a goofball.

Butt hay, the religion of Climate Change has led to the passing of much legislation, which makes the Zapper's point.
:lol: :lol:

Stating on a national platform that climate change causing a scheduled event that takes place outside of earth's atmosphere.....unreal. This is a prime example of why there should be a required IQ test before someone is allowed to procreate.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:33 pm I responded only to the ridiculous Zappa reference....
And my Zappa reference was in reference to the Dude's quote:

“Morality in terms of behaviour not morality in terms of theology.”

MJT may be a nut, but her views are not far off many Republicans who aren't too clear on separation of church and state. They want their bible beliefs to be enshrined in law.

Now they have their chance with abortion but they're struggling to commit because they know the people won't have it. They're the “dog who caught the car”, lol.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:54 pm MJT may be a nut, but her views are not far off many Republicans who aren't too clear on separation of church and state. They want their bible beliefs to be enshrined in law.
Gotta call complete and utter bullshit on that one "Mr. Absolute Truth". :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.