US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

https://web.archive.org/web/20191022151 ... ou-meemaw/
Along with her fortune, Robinson left her “adorably gay son in law, Barack” her collection of hats and a tan pantsuit said to have been worn after Labor day by Hillary Clinton
:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

:D :D :D
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Ukraine confirms Biden is a crook...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://www.repdiamond.com/News/18754/La ... umbers-Don
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up, Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error

A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted. Among the 6,962,607 total ballots cast, 6,931,060 total votes were counted in the presidential race, including all three candidates on the ballot and write-in candidates.

The difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting, together with the 31,547 over- and under-votes in the presidential race, adds up to an alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between the two major candidates for President of the United States. On November 24, 2020, Boockvar certified election results, and Wolf issued a certificate of ascertainment of presidential electors, stating that Vice President Joe Biden received 80,555 more votes than President Donald Trump.
____
Try to focus on someday.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Yawn
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://yournews.com/2020/12/28/1975855 ... -in-error/
Pennsylvania Certified Results for President Are Found in Error – The Error Is Twice the Size of the Difference Between Candidates

After nearly two months, the state of Pennsylvania is found to have certified votes that are in error.

The Pennsylvania House has just uncovered that the certified results in Pennsylvania for President are in error by more than 200,000 votes. This is more than twice the difference between President Trump and Joe Biden.

A group of state lawmakers performing extensive analysis of election data today revealed troubling discrepancies between the numbers of total votes counted and total number of voters who voted in the 2020 General Election, and as a result are questioning how the results of the presidential election could possibly have been certified by Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar and Governor Tom Wolf. These findings are in addition to prior concerns regarding actions by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Secretary, and others impacting the conduct of the election.
There is no question about it, Trump won Pennsylvania!

Very scary then that they certified Biden as the winner.

It seems... they :look: ... created so much hatred for my Trumpy-poo

... that somehow stealing an election is now just fine and dandy. :wow:

"Orange Man BAD, Orange Man BAD, Orange Man BAD!!!"

So just ignore said theft eh lefties?

Deny, deny, deny? "Yawn"?

Just bury your heads in the sand... right?

Well just remember that places your ass high in the air, right where... they :look: ... like it!

And oh yes they'll be back to fuck you good and hard, you can count on that. :scowl:

Fucking democracy-sacrificing gomers...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

*yawnfart*

Yeah... I’ll just choose to trust the courts rather than whatever fake news sites you dig up. :roll:

And yes, I’m shooting the messenger. We’ve gone over this before.
There is so much disinformation on the web, I don’t trust anything from a source I have never heard of before.

Yournews.com, eh? Wtf is that?

If you can find the same story reported on an actual trustworthy news site, I’ll bother to read it.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:15 am *yawnfart*

Yeah... I’ll just choose to trust the courts rather than whatever fake news sites you dig up. :roll:

There is so much disinformation on the web, I don’t trust anything from a source I have never heard of before.

If you can find the same story reported on an actual trustworthy news site, I’ll bother to read it.
The fact you only trust lefty brainwashing sites is your problem not mine.

You don't win debates by burying your head in the sand.

Lefty sites don't like facts that suggest voter fraud in this election because lefty sites are pushing Biden.

Just like they've clearly never liked reporting anything positive on Trumpy-poo whatsoever.

Are you happy in your false reality Per?

I remember when you were hungry to sort out truth, regardless of whether it was what you wanted to hear.

But sadly, you allowed... them :look: ... to slowly remove sections of your brain and gonads over the years.

The media in the Western World is a far cry from what it used to be, but hey you keep letting them lull you further asleep buds.

The article is clearly centered on an info tweet from Pennsylvania Representative Russ Diamond.

But you don't want to hear about that truth because your media masters say 'no' and it may disturb your slumber...
____
Try to focus on someday.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Wow, I guess Russ Diamond has found something that everyone else has overlooked for the last two months :roll:

Just more propaganda. Let us know if it passes muster in court.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Not just Representative Russ Diamond, twas the Pennsylvania House of Representatives (203 members).

As my quote above says: "A group of state lawmakers...".

But you're not going to read what is in plain sight just a few posts up because you're not allowed to I guess.

So sleep on dear Horsey, sleep on...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mike-p ... d/1003349/
Pence Sued by GOP Legislators to Overturn Biden's Victory

A group of congressional Republicans led by Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert are suing Vice President Mike Pence to prevent him from confirming Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election.

"This civil action seeks an expedited declaratory judgment finding that the elector dispute resolution provisions in Section 15 of the Electoral Count Act, 3 U.S.C. §§ 5 and 15, are unconstitutional because these provisions violate the Electors Clause and the Twelfth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution,” the suit reads...
Is my buddy Pencey-poo going to stop the attempted theft of this election? :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:18 pm
Per wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:15 am *yawnfart*

The fact you only trust lefty brainwashing sites is your problem not mine.

You don't win debates by burying your head in the sand.

Lefty sites don't like facts that suggest voter fraud in this election because lefty sites are pushing Biden.

Just like they've clearly never liked reporting anything positive on Trumpy-poo whatsoever.

Are you happy in your false reality Per?

I remember when you were hungry to sort out truth, regardless of whether it was what you wanted to hear.

But sadly, you allowed... them :look: ... to slowly remove sections of your brain and gonads over the years.

The media in the Western World is a far cry from what it used to be, but hey you keep letting them lull you further asleep buds.

The article is clearly centered on an info tweet from Pennsylvania Representative Russ Diamond.

But you don't want to hear about that truth because your media masters say 'no' and it may disturb your slumber...
Right, so its strawman now?

Feel free to quote the Wall Street Journal or other right wing media that has a solid track record.

It’s not about right or left, it’s about trustworthiness and a proven track record.

Some website that popped up two months ago and is financed by a Russian oligarch does not cut the mustard.

You don’t see me quoting Daily Kos, Huffington Post, Slate or such, and even those sites have a better track record than some of the slime you’ve dug up.

Now, I realize that when what you are looking for basically is conspiracy theory stuff, you may have to go to conspiracy theory sites to find something to support the alternative reality you want to portray, but that doesn’t mean I have to gulp down the festering chlorine laden kool-aid you present. Sorry.

Find support for it on established media sites and I will read it. Don’t waste my time. OK, buddy? :thumbs:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:19 pm Not just Representative Russ Diamond, twas the Pennsylvania House of Representatives (203 members).

... and they all know it's an empty gesture that will go nowhere, just like the Supreme Court case that got thrown out.

You'll have to do better than that, though I realize you must be dizzy as the flush is almost complete.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:07 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:19 pm Not just Representative Russ Diamond, twas the Pennsylvania House of Representatives (203 members).

... and they all know it's an empty gesture that will go nowhere, just like the Supreme Court case that got thrown out.

You'll have to do better than that, though I realize you must be dizzy as the flush is almost complete.
Except those darn old military tribunals...they might sting abit :wink:

If pence doesn’t do the right thing on the 6th
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….