Free Pussy Riot!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Free Pussy Riot!

Post by the Dogsalmon »

Arachnid wrote:Heh, that's a riot, anaonymous pussies sitting behind computers bitching about a bunch of (Canadian?! :o ) girzl with bigger balls than them to stand up for what they think is right... :lol:

of course they believe in what they stand for...thats why they wear masks...dildo...
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Arachnid wrote:Heh, that's a riot, anaonymous pussies sitting behind computers bitching about a bunch of (Canadian?! :o ) girzl with bigger balls than them to stand up for what they think is right... :lol:

:shock: Bitch?! :shock: :shock: Well I never...and fuck you unless your posting this from your fundamentalist Eco-warrior terrorist camp. I dont see you standing up for your ideals like that either :D
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ukcanuck wrote:

:shock: Bitch?! :shock: :shock: Well I never...and fuck you unless your posting this from your fundamentalist Eco-warrior terrorist camp. I dont see you standing up for your ideals like that either :D
Well, actually I am posting this from a fundamentalist Eco-warrior terrorist camp...or at least fundamentalist Eco-warrior summit...and man, am I pumped. The first Urban Agriculture Summit was a resounding success. Hosted by my university I was pretty heavily involved. The inspirational and amazing people contributing to this movement is phucking phenomenal..with an aging and disappearing farmer population, peak oil, growing food on top of buildings and empty lots is the only way to go...say good bye to ugly green lawns bitches...you gonna be nurturing kale soon 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

the Dogsalmon wrote:

of course they believe in what they stand for...thats why they wear masks...dildo...
wootsa dilldoo?! :eh:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Topper wrote: Pick up your plowshares and run a train on time.
Listen mate if God had meant trains to run on time He wouldn’t have given us patience wot?

And if He preferred plowshares to swords He wouldn’t have placed limits on said patience.

WOT?
Like they say in Dawson, "you never loose your girlfriend, you just miss your turn."
Ahh this explains how Dawson can lead the country in Industrial Disease and Social Disease

.... whilst ALSO leading the country in Brewer's Droop!

Come to think of it, all this explains why everyone's breath there smells like trout (get the fuck out)...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: wootsa dilldoo?! :eh:
So you're saying you prefer the real thing?? :crazy:

, he asked from behind his computer. :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Arachnid wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:

Well, actually I am posting this from a fundamentalist Eco-warrior terrorist camp...or at least fundamentalist Eco-warrior summit...and man, am I pumped. The first Urban Agriculture Summit was a resounding success. Hosted by my university I was pretty heavily involved. The inspirational and amazing people contributing to this movement is phucking phenomenal..with an aging and disappearing farmer population, peak oil, growing food on top of buildings and empty lots is the only way to go...say good bye to ugly green lawns bitches...you gonna be nurturing kale soon 8-)
so instead of doing something about it, y'all spent the weekend standing around contributing to your carbon dioxide footprint....
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Anyone who grew up with the Stooges and MC5 and was weaned on the Pistols, Black Flag, X and the Ramones knows these chicks will be singer songwriters doing redneck alt country in 20 years.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

eco warriors...a pimple on the ass of society...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

the Dogsalmon wrote:eco warriors...a pimple on the ass of society...
another victim of Darwin :?

There are eco-entrepreneurs that are making a shit load of money on being smart how we use our resources.

I guess you're not one of them :(
the Dogsalmon
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Dogsalmon »

good for you...you should be proud of your accomplishments...
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Arachnid wrote:

There are eco-entrepreneurs that are making a shit load of money on being smart how we use our resources.

While some folks are investing in plastics.

Hoss
CC Rookie

Post by Hoss »

Topper wrote: Anyone who grew up with the Stooges and MC5 and was weaned on the Pistols, Black Flag, X and the Ramones knows these chicks will be singer songwriters doing redneck alt country in 20 years.
+100
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

While some folks are investing in plastics.
another victim of Darwin :? :(

You of all peoples on here should get the trend of the best restaurant and hotel chefs are going local and going so far as to grow it on their own roofs. NYC being the epicentre of this movement...you need to get your ass out of the bush and cooking sticky rice & sausage for the rapists... 8-)
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Arachnid wrote:
Topper wrote: While some folks are investing in plastics.
another victim of Darwin :? :(

You of all peoples on here should get the trend of the best restaurant and hotel chefs are going local and going so far as to grow it on their own roofs. NYC being the epicentre of this movement...you need to get your ass out of the bush and cooking sticky rice & sausage for the rapists... 8-)
Mining is essential for our everyday life. This message was sent from a computer, 75% of which is made from iron, aluminium, copper, lead, zinc, gold, silver and silicon, and other metals provided by the mining industry