new corner record....

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: new corner record....

Post by damonberryman »

rats19 wrote:
damonberryman wrote:rat. If I knew what you were looking for I would answer but...............
The truth...
That is a very interesting answer. Ok! Here goes. Truths as experienced by one central nervous system.

1. Politicians do not give a fuck about us no matter where they come from

2. Americans will always believe their shit does not stink or is so stinky it should be called something else

3. Vancouver has some of the most fickle hockey fans anywhere. With the exception of some older fans (ahem) who have tortured and consoled themselves for years without the big prize most of our base seems made up of young transplants from back east or Asia. They do not know Phil Maloney from fill the cup.

4. Computers are the front door to a lack of privacy. ANYTHING they claim should be looked at with great suspicion.

Hope you are well rats. WHat do you think about Mallet?
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: new corner record....

Post by rats19 »

Thnx dbm...truth is still eluded.

Mallet? Don't know much except what I read here. But he sounds like a goodun...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….