My Truck...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

donlever
CC Legend

Re: My Truck...

Post by donlever »

Vancouver cyclists have lanes built for them and the City (Mayor) cater to them yet they still (in a general sense) ride around following no rules of the road while paying no licence fees or insurance .

They cut in front of you, behind you, beside you, cut you off, don't signal, weave in and out of traffic, don't obey traffic signs or lights, don't give a shit about pedestrians et cetera et cetera ad nauseum (in a general sense) and then have the audacity to give you the finger if you don't bow to their every whim (in a general sense).

Cyclists (in a general sense) can go fuck themselves....
DeLevering since 1999.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

What ya buy Ohdee? Does it have 22"chrome wheels?

Pedalfiles
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

donlever wrote: Cyclists (in a general sense) can go fuck themselves....
I have heard the latest craze in Toronto to remove bicycle seats.... so yeah. :D

Speaking of latest crazes:

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclient=psy ... 24&bih=648

See, if you injure a cyclist, it could cost you a fortune in pain & suffering costs.

So folks are figuring out if you hit one, back up and finish the job!

Like most things it all boils down to dollars & sense amirite? :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

donlever wrote:Vancouver cyclists have lanes built for them and the City (Mayor) cater to them yet they still (in a general sense) ride around following no rules of the road while paying no licence fees or insurance .

They cut in front of you, behind you, beside you, cut you off, don't signal, weave in and out of traffic, don't obey traffic signs or lights, don't give a shit about pedestrians et cetera et cetera ad nauseum (in a general sense) and then have the audacity to give you the finger if you don't bow to their every whim (in a general sense).

Cyclists (in a general sense) can go fuck themselves....
Yeah well, I'm still a better person than you... :P

I'm a professional driver Donnie, in that I use to get paid a lot of money, (for 7 years) and had an EZ licence -air brake endorsement (don't know what the BC equivalent is). Got my licence when I was 15 (in Alberta for a summer work stint)...have driven on 3 continents and across North America several times (once with 3 piggybacked Kenilworths on the TransCanada -wot an adventure dat was...), registered rally race car driver..... so I feel qualified to tell you....you are absolutely right. Now as a full-time cyclist for 20+ years cyclists are truly the lowest of the low, pieces of shitstain that deserve to be legally mowed down at the earliest DeathRace 2000 opportunity.....I can not tell you what I bare witness to...don't get me started with scum of the scum...bike couriers....how many times have have I almost (most are fucking gutless cowards and ride away) when I yell and swear at them when the fly through stop signs and red lights...

Now that said, they don't belong on the road. Cars rules there. It has always been thus (at least after horses :. ) and will always be (hopefully with hydrogen fuel cells....)...Cyclists deserve their own rules and their own paths...

So moving forward the transportation stakeholders, automobile drivers, public transportation people and cyclists have to work together (and be better than the politico) and figure it out...if you don't...you all are donkey fucking cum stains...I will personally animate with my bike mounted *RayGun

Have a nice sunshiny day.

Sincerely,
SpiderMang!

*see SciFi Ray thread...
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
donlever wrote: Cyclists (in a general sense) can go fuck themselves....
I have heard the latest craze in Toronto to remove bicycle seats.... so yeah. :D

Speaking of latest crazes:

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclient=psy ... 24&bih=648

See, if you injure a cyclist, it could cost you a fortune in pain & suffering costs.

So folks are figuring out if you hit one, back up and finish the job!

Like most things it all boils down to dollars & sense amirite? :mex:
3 Confessions:

I pay homeless guys to watch my bike :|

I have a GPS tracker in my bike 8-)

I have a rainbow Apple sticker on my bike (I heard Tim Cook is now the most influential gay man in North America)...how's that for forward/retro thing?

I never get tired of hearing a woman say 'I want you to fuck my pagan hole Spiderman'

Stink about it!

* sorry, that fourth one was a freebie and not really a confession, just more of a unmaterialistic bragging thingy, not dealt nice of me or fair...but you called it with the seat removal shot :evil:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: I pay homeless guys to watch my bike :|
There's a rumour going around that at least one of em was a woman. :drink:
Arachnid wrote: I never get tired of hearing a woman say 'I want you to fuck my pagan hole Spiderman'
There's a rumour going around....
____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Vpete wrote:Crap OD you go through leases faster than any guy I know. I bet it is a loaded Honda Ridgeline. ;)
I haven't leased since my first truck back in 07. I'm way to wealthy and important, and although I've put a few on (come on, a little junk in the trunk is hot... amirite) I'm way to good looking to lease. It's just below me... according to some, shoots spidey a dirty look.

But really, leasing is for the poor and downdraught. I am neither so???
Topper wrote:What ya buy Ohdee? Does it have 22"chrome wheels?

Pedalfiles
No 22's...

I got 2012 Sierra Denali.

(runs away...)

The 6.2l is fun. I know you'd approve of that...

Ok, fire away... It's nothing I haven't heard from you already!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

You bought it for the Bose sound system didn't you.

I know you have little or no need for a truck.

Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

ODB wrote:
Vpete wrote:Crap OD you go through leases faster than any guy I know. I bet it is a loaded Honda Ridgeline. ;)
I haven't leased since my first truck back in 07. I'm way to wealthy and important, and although I've put a few on (come on, a little junk in the trunk is hot... amirite) I'm way to good looking to lease. It's just below me... according to some, shoots spidey a dirty look.

But really, leasing is for the poor and downdraught. I am neither so???
Topper wrote:What ya buy Ohdee? Does it have 22"chrome wheels?

Pedalfiles
No 22's...

I got 2012 Sierra Denali.

(runs away...)

The 6.2l is fun. I know you'd approve of that...

Ok, fire away... It's nothing I haven't heard from you already!

Leasing makes tons of sense for the right vehicle... and if you are an old fart who wants a new car every two years. That'll be me when I hit Freedom 55...

I buy but never new, I'm just too cheap and frankly people in Winnipeg are fucking assholes about other people's better property! I just had my Lexus all detailed on the exterior, chips, dings etc removed, polished and buffed, protective coating, new paint, clear coat and within 60 days, three 3!!!! Fucking scratches from cocksuckers!! It's not worth it to me until I am an old fucker and also kids are brutal on cars/trucks and mini-vans with all their gear and shit.

Anyhow... congrats on the new rig. I just bought a new condo in the West End. (wishes Creeps was here to re-affirm my gayness in some sort of homophobic diatribe). Sold my 1 bedroom and upped for a two bedroom on the top floor. It's all about real estate these days- next stop is Puerto Vallara in Christmas and doing a day trip with a friend's real estate agent to get a 'lay of the land' so to speak.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

You wonna know what else I got?

I finally, after ALL THESE years... dropped Blackberry for the iPhone 4s.

I like the iPhone... I already had an iPod touch and an iPad2. Already had iTunes and the rest so figured wft...

Now throw a fella so good app ideas. :thumbs:
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

ODB wrote: Now throw a fella so good app ideas. :thumbs:
Since you have the iPad and iPod you probably know some but these I use:
Netflix - mainly for the girls when they start to go squirrely
ScoreMobile
TuneIn Radio
Unit Converter
Autotrader.ca - for the amount of vehicles a rich bitch like yourself buys this is must for you ;)
SkyView - the kid will like this for sure (you'll probably find it pretty cool too)
Heart Rate - my resting bpm is 49-52 :thumbs:
Optik TV - if you have Telus, tape Grey's Anatomy from anywhere
LogosQuiz - good time waster
Words with Friends
Draw Something

The last three are like any of the games, fun for a bit then it's just all the same and they get boring.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Vpete wrote: Fucking scratches from cocksuckers!!
I drive down overgrown trails to pinstripe my truck.

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Topper wrote:
Ok... now that is just silly.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

ODB wrote:
Topper wrote:
Ok... now that is just silly.
Let me take your truck down this road.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote: I drive down overgrown trails to pinstripe my truck.
Ahh, Topper's going after dirtbikers! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.