CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9917
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Stupid wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm
Topper wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:30 pm
Stupid wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 am
Stupid wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 pm
Corn they are bullying me.
I always find it funny you feel compelled to comment on things that doesn’t DON'T have anything to do with you.
How are those lessons doing?
lol - since what I said is correct, keep digging old grumpy man.
Perpetuating your own stupidity.

Carry on.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17747
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 am
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 pm
Corn they are bullying me.
I always find it funny you feel compelled to comment on things that doesn’t have anything to do with you.
1). I did not comment.

2). It had everything to do with me, seeing as how you were accusing me of "bullying". :eh:

3). Everything posted on a public forum is fair game for a response from anyone.

4). doesn’t DON'T

5). PEACE :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3992
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Reefer2 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:56 pm

Topper wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm
Stupid wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm
Topper wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:30 pm
Stupid wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 am
Stupid wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 pm
Corn they are bullying me.
I always find it funny you feel compelled to comment on things that doesn’t DON'T have anything to do with you.
How are those lessons doing?
lol - since what I said is correct, keep digging old grumpy man.
Perpetuating your own stupidity.

Carry on.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey GOM, good thing they have little pictures for you to click on, makes your typing easier doesn't it?

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9917
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Stupid wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:56 pm
Topper wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm
Stupid wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm
Topper wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:30 pm
Stupid wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 am
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:13 am
Stupid wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:56 pm
Corn they are bullying me.
I always find it funny you feel compelled to comment on things that doesn’t DON'T have anything to do with you.
How are those lessons doing?
lol - since what I said is correct, keep digging old grumpy man.
Perpetuating your own stupidity.

Carry on.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey GOM, good thing they have little pictures for you to click on, makes your typing easier doesn't it?
Things don't

Thing doesn't
Last edited by Topper on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17747
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:37 pm
lol - since what I said is correct, keep digging old grumpy man.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17747
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:23 pm

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8459
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: CC Random thread

Post by rats19 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:28 pm

25 yr old crisis actor from California....who was not present during the shootings.




^^^
Snipes debunked the above
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9917
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Is there video of the YouTube shooting?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17747
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Oh no you di'n't...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 9501
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: CC Random thread

Post by SKYO » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:53 pm

youtube hq shooter was vegan, just sayin'
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17747
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:02 pm

____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9917
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Topper » Tue May 01, 2018 10:30 am

New billboard in Spokane.


Image
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3498
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: CC Random thread

Post by ukcanuck » Sat May 05, 2018 12:07 am

I think I found Rumsfeld’s true love

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3992
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Reefer2 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:03 pm

ukcanuck wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:07 am
I think I found Rumsfeld’s true love
Not viewable here.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17747
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Strangelove » Mon May 07, 2018 9:35 pm

Image

https://www.registercitizen.com/enterta ... 895885.php
Eric Schneiderman, New York’s attorney general, has long been a liberal Democratic champion of women’s rights, and recently he has become an outspoken figure in the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment. As New York State’s highest-ranking law-enforcement officer, Schneiderman, who is sixty-three, has used his authority to take legal action against the disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein, and to demand greater compensation for the victims of Weinstein’s alleged sexual crimes. Last month, when the Times and this magazine were awarded a joint Pulitzer Prize for coverage of sexual harassment, Schneiderman issued a congratulatory tweet, praising “the brave women and men who spoke up about the sexual harassment they had endured at the hands of powerful men.” Without these women, he noted, “there would not be the critical national reckoning under way.”

Now Schneiderman is facing a reckoning of his own...

They did not report their allegations to the police at the time, but both say that they eventually sought medical attention after having been slapped hard across the ear and face, and also choked. Selvaratnam says that Schneiderman warned her he could have her followed and her phones tapped, and both say that he threatened to kill them if they broke up with him.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... ical-abuse
“Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

The abuse increased until Schneiderman was not only slapping her but spitting on her and choking her, she said.

“He was cutting off my ability to breathe,” she said.

Soon, “we could rarely have sex without him beating me.”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-schnei ... im-master/
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply