CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:37 pm Image
Is that Per, uk, 5th, and Chef?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds and Doyle 5’- 10” Hargraves

“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Per wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:47 pm I thought the poppies were a symbol for WW1?

And I agree you should not fire people for not being vaccinated.
I thought Canada was a civilised country...

Some healthcare providers in Sweden move their unvaxxed staff to tasks that do not involve direct contact with patients, but you cannot fire someone over not taking their shots.
We are potentially firing people who don't take the vaccine and don't work in the medical system.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I went the entire year without putting my insurance expiry date sticker on my license plate. The thing is I knew it wasn’t on there the entire year, even had people in other vehicles tell me about it. I just left the sticker sit with the insurance papers in the glove box. I just don’t give a fuck anymore. I renewed my insurance today, I’m gonna do this again. I got this
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

...if you want to do it right put last year's sticker on and leave this year's in the glove box with your papers.

Adjustments.
DeLevering since 1999.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

donlever wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:55 pm ...if you want to do it right put last year's sticker on and leave this year's in the glove box with your papers.

Adjustments.
That’s actually a good idea but I think I might leave the year before on, the one that is on now
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:46 pm I went the entire year without putting my insurance expiry date sticker on my license plate. The thing is I knew it wasn’t on there the entire year, even had people in other vehicles tell me about it. I just left the sticker sit with the insurance papers in the glove box. I just don’t give a fuck anymore. I renewed my insurance today, I’m gonna do this again. I got this
Alberta ended the sticker bullshit a couple years ago. All the cops have scmods anyway so why bother
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:58 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:46 pm I went the entire year without putting my insurance expiry date sticker on my license plate. The thing is I knew it wasn’t on there the entire year, even had people in other vehicles tell me about it. I just left the sticker sit with the insurance papers in the glove box. I just don’t give a fuck anymore. I renewed my insurance today, I’m gonna do this again. I got this
Alberta ended the sticker bullshit a couple years ago. All the cops have scmods anyway so why bother
That’s what I think, they don’t give a shit anymore
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:59 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:58 pm
That’s what I think, they don’t give a shit anymore
They do when you roll around in a shitmobile like me
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:58 pm
donlever wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:55 pm ...if you want to do it right put last year's sticker on and leave this year's in the glove box with your papers.

Adjustments.
That’s actually a good idea but I think I might leave the year before on, the one that is on now
500 bucks and 4 points instead of 250 and 2 points plus it would afford an opportunity to talk yourself out of the ticket entirely.

Flaunt the system but be smart about it.

Wiggle room is key bro.
DeLevering since 1999.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

When they ask for your license, try and hang a cool five dollar bill out of your wallet and ask if there's some way you can sort this out on the spot.

Guaranteed bro

:wink:
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

...hang a little bud out there with it and you're solid.
DeLevering since 1999.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

I went to get my registration on the Suburban, a week or so late, and they asked if i had been driving it. I said "a little " - then they told me i owed for 2 years and asked again.:) Oops.

I just said , "Well, whatever the right answer is, that's what i did". Gotta love small towns.

In my younger days, my license pkate was always upside down.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:14 pm When they ask for your license, try and hang a cool five dollar bill out of your wallet and ask if there's some way you can sort this out on the spot.

Guaranteed bro

:wink:
I’m just gonna say “Braaaaaaaaahhh…tsuuup! :mex:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

donlever wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:06 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:58 pm

Adjustments.
500 bucks and 4 points instead of 250 and 2 points plus it would afford an opportunity to talk yourself out of the ticket entirely.

Flaunt the system but be smart about it.

Wiggle room is key bro.
I like this