SIM League looking for a few good GM

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

SIM League looking for a few good GM

Post by 2Fingers »

Hi All

I am posting this as a SIM league I belong to are looking for 3 – 5 new GM. We are currently at game ~45 and continue at about a game a night, but like the real league you don’t play every night.

This league is a keeper league, you get a team and year after year you draft players and make trades and keep your team within the cap. We follow what the NHL does so if the cap goes up, our cap goes up etc. Salaries are based upon NHL expectations +/- depending on your ability to negotiate.

The following teams are still available:

Buffalo
Carolina
Edmonton
Minnesota
Washington

We had a technical difficulty so we had to do a re-start this season (which is why we are behind in games). Each team listed above will basically have the same team that started the NHL season this year including draft picks and prospects.

If you are interested here is the link to the site, once you are in we use dropbox to put all the game/team data in.

http://premierhockeyassoc.proboards.com/index.cgi

PS - I have permission from Cornuck to post this.