Name my children!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Name my children!

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Royal (Tennembaum)
Dude (Lebowski)

The two coolest dudes ever. I mean look at me, I'm a cross pollination of the two of them, can't get much cooler than that.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

José and Jose-b.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

RoyalDude wrote:Royal (Tennembaum)

The two coolest dudes ever. I mean look at me, I'm a cross pollination of the two of them, can't get much cooler than that.

lol, pretty cool alrighty.

That would be Tenenbaum you're going for there BD?

:sly:
DeLevering since 1999.
Southern_Canuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Southern_Canuck »

Go with a Sundstrom theme (the original twins - yah, I know Peter didn't play for the Canucks) - you already have Patrik's son "Alexander", so:

Patrik
Peter

I know, I know, not earth shatteringly clever - but definitely a Canuck theme that would go undetected by the wife, and cool to tell your friends...

Plus you'd make Per smile.

S_C
It's a great day for hockey!
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by mathonwy »

Trevor and Kirk.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Southern_Canuck wrote:Go with a Sundstrom theme (the original twins - yah, I know Peter didn't play for the Canucks) - you already have Patrik's son "Alexander", so:

Patrik
Peter

I know, I know, not earth shatteringly clever - but definitely a Canuck theme that would go undetected by the wife, and cool to tell your friends...

Plus you'd make Per smile.

S_C
:)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.