So...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: So...

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote: Did you get her Pagan yet?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just had a flashback of Spidey asking to stop by Ohdee's place about 12 years ago.

GEE, i wonder why Ohdee's sweet sweet sweet wifey said no. :mrgreen:
No, they had a layover (did he really just say that?! 8-) ) here on their way to Hedonism J.A. to have a strange dude smoke and watch them have sex on their hotel balcony...I said 'Beer?' and ODs wifey thought I would axe murder him.... :look:

Don't they know I'm part Swedish? I wouldn't hurt a fly.... Image
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Farhan Lalji wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Farhan Lalji wrote:
LOL. Settle down bro. I honestly don't mean to sound like a dick here, but you still seem very angry/bitter over shit that went down 6-9 years ago. You know its bad when even I feel a bit bad for you. :-/ Hopefully, you find the inner strength to overcome the mental demons which are obviously still in control of you. Cheers.
Raping babies....really man? Yeah that's hilarious, even when I came here you were threatening to rape my son in PMs, leopards don't change there spots, you are pretty much who are and I'm cool with that, not trusting you that is 8-)

Me thinks you put too much stock in your online life, especially if you keep going on about your so called victories :whistle: Oh wait, you do talk hockey...'my 2 cents is this Monsieur Dumas trade idea....' :oops:

And I ain't yer bro, you are/never were in my elite class :mex:

So ummmmm....How's the social life? :D
Let the past go Spidey.

You'll feel better about yourself and your anger will also disappear. 8-)

Friend or no friend, bro or no bro, I think we can both agree that this is good advice for you. :mex:

Cheers.
Oh yeah, I did that, moved on, came here then some guy named [MOD EDIT: You shall not use a poster's real name on this site w/o their permission] started adding my under age nieces and nephews on Facebook and when their parents asked who the fuck was this ugly pedophile I had to tell them it was someone from the past who still thinks they are being funny, can't move on and trying relieve their 'peaking' online glory days on social media (see ODs post).
You seem to have an unnatural fascination with other posters children. Sad, man, truly sad. How old are you? Shouldn't you be channeling your energy in a healthy relationship?
And I have a problem? Image
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

8-)
Arachnid wrote:
Oh yeah, I did that, moved on, came here then some guy named[MOD EDIT: You shall not use a poster's real name on this site w/o their permission] started adding my under age nieces and nephews on Facebook and when their parents asked who the fuck was this ugly pedophile I had to tell them it was someone from the past who still thinks they are being funny, can't move on and trying relieve their 'peaking' online glory days on social media (see ODs post).
You seem to have an unnatural fascination with other posters children. Sad, man, truly sad. How old are you? Shouldn't you be channeling your energy in a healthy relationship?
Lol.

You need to take an anger management class there buds. :lol: Life is too short to hold grudges....especially over stuff from 2004 or stuff that never even happened.

I honestly have no problem with you, and am literally not kidding when I say that I hope you salvage some happiness in life (despite the fact that you are lying and slandering me like crazy here, haha)
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Someone lock this garbage. It's a fucking hockey forum.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Farhan Lalji wrote:8-)
Arachnid wrote:
Oh yeah, I did that, moved on, came here then some guy named [MOD EDIT: You shall not use a poster's real name on this site w/o their permission] started adding my under age nieces and nephews on Facebook and when their parents asked who the fuck was this ugly pedophile I had to tell them it was someone from the past who still thinks they are being funny, can't move on and trying relieve their 'peaking' online glory days on social media (see ODs post).
Lol.

You need to take an anger management class there buds. :lol: Life is too short to hold grudges....especially over stuff from 2004 or stuff that never even happened.

I honestly have no problem with you, and am literally not kidding when I say that I hope you salvage some happiness in life (despite the fact that you are lying and slandering me like crazy here, haha)
I have no problem with you [MOD EDIT: You shall not use a poster's real name on this site w/o their permission] , you've been neutered 8-)

I don't like people lying though, call it a pet peeve if you will ;)

Not sure why you keep going on and on about life and anger and stuff....is it projecting? :( In my experience, when people kinda keep on going on about things ad nauseum it makes you wonder if they are trying to deal with something similar...just saying, perhaps you should find a good woman and settle down and have kids, they're great....uh...on second thought maybe you shouldn't become a parent...all things considered... 8-)
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Island Nucklehead wrote:Someone lock this garbage. It's a fucking hockey forum.
Really?!

Fight Fight Fight!
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Don't read It then...or stray to the open style forums.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

rats19 wrote:
My bad, I have a habit of hitting the "New Posts" link.

It baffles my mind people like to piss at each other in such a personal fashion, on a hockey forum, over the internet. It's really weak. I'll read it, but it kind of feels dirty. Like watching TMZ or bumfights.com

You guys should set up a time to meet at a rink and go toe to toe at centre ice. Stream it for all of us to watch and laugh. Winner gets hookers and blow and the props of everyone here, loser gets ridiculed.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

I completely agree with Island Knucklehead.

This is Canuckscorner and it's Brian's site. Brian clearly established a set of guidelines that we were to adhere to, and I feel like I have done that, for the most part, in the 6 years that I've been here. I have absolutely no interest in getting into flame wars, but understandably have some major concerns about the serious allegations and personal attacks that have been made against me in this thread.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
rats19 wrote:
My bad, I have a habit of hitting the "New Posts" link.

It baffles my mind people like to piss at each other in such a personal fashion, on a hockey forum, over the internet. It's really weak. I'll read it, but it kind of feels dirty. Like watching TMZ or bumfights.com

You guys should set up a time to meet at a rink and go toe to toe at centre ice. Stream it for all of us to watch and laugh. Winner gets hookers and blow and the props of everyone here, loser gets ridiculed.
I tried, but he always chickens out and then says he's a black belt and a 6 ab pack tennis pro :oops: I don't know which one is more threatening...

Playing hockey against Gonad Muncher....yeah, that's the ticket 8-)
Last edited by Arachnid on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Farhan Lalji wrote:
I completely agree with Island Knucklehead.

This is Canuckscorner and it's Brian's site. Brian clearly established a set of guidelines that we were to adhere to, and I feel like I have done that, for the most part, in the 6 years that I've been here. I have absolutely no interest in getting into flame wars, but understandably have some major concerns about the serious allegations and personal attacks that have been made against me in this thread.
They aren't allegations[MOD EDIT: You shall not use a poster's real name on this site w/o their permission] , I can post the PMs from you if you like and the FB messages regarding you :)

Grow the fuck up man 8-)
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Arachnid wrote: They aren't allegations [MOD EDIT: You shall not use a poster's real name on this site w/o their permission] , I can post the PMs from you if you like and the FB messages regarding you :)

Grow the fuck up man 8-)
Lol. You need to get a life dude.