Meet & Greet 2012...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Meet & Greet 2012...

Post by Cornuck »

Cookie La Rue wrote:Btw when i came back i went straight to Hanson Brothers (No Means No) and The Invasives playing in Frankfurt, what a superblast, i wish that Cornuck had seen this !!!! :shock:
They're still touring Europe and i guess i'm going to one of their last shows next weekend to Bielefeld.
Yep - I wish I had seen it too!

Looks like you're on a roll. :cheers:
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Arachnid wrote:Bielefeld?! Dude, I was just there for Christmas...I even have a Armenia Bielefeld jersey with Krombacher on the front 8-)
Holy shit, did you know Bielefeld is the forgotten city without a name. Everbody thinks Bielefeld doesn't exist.. :lol:
If you're in other parts of Germany they never heard of Bielefeld. :mrgreen: Most of them thinking you're speaking about Atlantis.

Btw i just bought a Van Whitcaps jersey last week, too bad "Bell" isn't a beer brand.

ps: Hey it is: Image :rockin:
Last edited by Cookie La Rue on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Cornuck wrote:Looks like you're on a roll. :cheers:
On a rockin' one for sure, tonight it'll count:

"This Day We Fight! I Bid You Stand, Canucks Of The West!" - quote from the latest blog entree. :mex:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

SKYO wrote:haha no doubt who was the hot chick?
Should i engage her? :lol: Mmmh the age difference beside we're pretty on the same wave...
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Cookie La Rue wrote:
SKYO wrote:haha no doubt who was the hot chick?
Should i engage her? :lol: Mmmh the age difference beside we're pretty on the same wave...
'smash' it haha.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Cookie La Rue wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Bielefeld?! Dude, I was just there for Christmas...I even have a Armenia Bielefeld jersey with Krombacher on the front 8-)
Holy shit, did you know Bielefeld is the forgotten city without a name. Everbody thinks Bielefeld doesn't exist.. :lol:
If you're in other parts of Germany they never heard of Bielefeld. :mrgreen: Most of them thinking you're speaking about Atlantis.

Btw i just bought a Van Whitcaps jersey last week, too bad "Bell" isn't a beer brand.

ps: Hey it is: Image :rockin:
yeah, I was indoctrinated...with a graphic novel (in Deutsch o'course) of the story of the city that does not exist. We actually stayed in Gütersloh (Home of Miele excellent products 'Meine Schwester ist fine Waschmaschine') next door.
If Bielefeld didn't exist then where exactly did I play all those Cities & Knights of Catan & Werewolves of Millers Hollow games? Did I imagine it after consuming too much Altbiers.... :thumbs:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)