Canuckscorner needs THINKER

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Canuckscorner needs THINKER

Post by Arachnid »

Spock wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Where are Schmautzie....THINKER , Spock ........and SR?? Mr Cunt.... Dodo ?

I wonder if the mods would let SR sez back if he apologized ? Dude was hilarious.
Spock - golfing somewhere warm, has ALWAYS disappeared for months on end :hmmm:
True this. Only this time I have a good excuse. Mrs Spock has been very sick and I've had other things than posting on my mind. I've checked in while sitting with her at the hospital a bunch. Now that she's better I hope to be a contributor again. Flesh eating bacteria and immunosuppressive medications for autoimmune disease don't mix well.

Oh, and I have worked on hitting that little white ball a bit as well....much like our Canucks are doing now.

A couple quick thoughts for next season.....

Canucks power play needs someone who can shoot hard from the half boards. It was too predictable with only high-low options and not much from the sides. Hank is a great passer but his shot doesn't scare glass.

Moving Luongo for a young forward would be my thought. Spend the money saved on an asshole. Or three. This team is too nicey nice.

I am not in love with Kesler as a centerman. He is not a good passer and doesn't make his line mates better. Move him to wing and find a better playmaker for that line.

Time for Salo to move on unless he is the seventh dman. Tanev needs the ice time and Ballard isn't getting moved.

Live long and Healthy

Spock
Good to hear the Lady is better Dr. Spock and to have you posting butt how do you feel about the CoHo/Zackassian operation?
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Good to hear the missus will be ok Spock.....
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

...guy leaves for a few months and first day back he is posting the wrong shit in the wrong forum.

Re-train.

Spock (lever nods), glad to hear all is well....
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Spock wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Where are Schmautzie....THINKER , Spock ........and SR?? Mr Cunt.... Dodo ?

I wonder if the mods would let SR sez back if he apologized ? Dude was hilarious.
Spock - golfing somewhere warm, has ALWAYS disappeared for months on end :hmmm:
True this. Only this time I have a good excuse. Mrs Spock has been very sick and I've had other things than posting on my mind. I've checked in while sitting with her at the hospital a bunch. Now that she's better I hope to be a contributor again. Flesh eating bacteria and immunosuppressive medications for autoimmune disease don't mix well.

Oh, and I have worked on hitting that little white ball a bit as well....much like our Canucks are doing now.

A couple quick thoughts for next season.....

Canucks power play needs someone who can shoot hard from the half boards. It was too predictable with only high-low options and not much from the sides. Hank is a great passer but his shot doesn't scare glass.

Moving Luongo for a young forward would be my thought. Spend the money saved on an asshole. Or three. This team is too nicey nice.

I am not in love with Kesler as a centerman. He is not a good passer and doesn't make his line mates better. Move him to wing and find a better playmaker for that line.

Time for Salo to move on unless he is the seventh dman. Tanev needs the ice time and Ballard isn't getting moved.

Live long and Healthy

Spock
Hey Spock, great to hear from you.

Sorry for the ordeal your lady has been through.

I agree about the need for more assholes on your Vancouver Canucks.

Kesler has always been a good centreman up until last season.

Seriously, WTF was going on in his head last season, he went all puckhog on us.

He has shown in the past that he CAN pass the puck when he wants to.

Maybe he doesn’t trust Dumb Blonde Booth or Fall Down Raymond.

If so, who could blame him amirite? :mex:

(I thought he passed more when Higgins or Burrows were on his line but I could be wrong).

Yeah, tough call on Salo.

They were supposed to shelter his minutes last season but didn’t.

This team needs a BIT of a shakeup.

Hey, firing AV would be a nice little shakeup!

But it sounds like that ain’t happening.

Anyway, we’re in the wrong forum.

Looking forward to seeing more of you on the hockey talk board.

PEACE
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Spock wrote: A couple quick thoughts for next season.....

Canucks power play needs someone who can shoot hard from the half boards.
Ummm EXCUSE ME you didn't THINK about it did you... did you... DID YOU??"

8-)

:lol:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote:The THINKER is a legend, like Pauser was a legend. I miss the Pauser, I miss TAFKATT
The Dude meets The THINKER

____
Try to focus on someday.