Canuckscorner needs THINKER

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Canuckscorner needs THINKER

Post by Arachnid »

Farhan Lalji wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
16 years ago ??? Maybe 10 or 12 but not 16 Doc. I think I was first there around 15 years ago and I believe I was pre TAFKATT.

The rapping was fucking gold.
Yeah that rapping was awesome.

I think he did it in response to a poem that Schmautzie created for him (i.e. a poem dissing THINKER).

THINKER then responded with the rap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was in 2001 if I remember correctly.
Nein, it wasn't Schmautzie, it was in response to me and my p:owning of him 8-)

Stinkers schtick got old fast...only someone who has never had a girlfriend spends that much time on the interwebs to research and save everyones responses...but I guess only LaLalji would sympathize about dat... :eh:

I challenged him to an essay contest and he chickened out...YOU HEAR THAT FARTZ?!?!??! YOU TURTLED LIKE A SEDIN!!!

Love, Spidey :wave:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

damonberryman wrote:Growing up in the East End we had a scale for desire and women or whatever does it for you. We called it the hot dog meter as in how many hot dogs would you eat out of the objects nether regions? Jessica was and still is a full dozen girl.
I had versions of her picture as my avatar for a decade straight..
I remember "norm" asking me who it was...norm was cool..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

City 1 United 0
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Where are Schmautzie....THINKER , Spock ........and SR?? Mr Cunt.... Dodo ?

I wonder if the mods would let SR sez back if he apologized ? Dude was hilarious.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Where are Schmautzie....THINKER , Spock ........and SR?? Mr Cunt.... Dodo ?

I wonder if the mods would let SR sez back if he apologized ? Dude was hilarious.
Would be great, but SR has too much pride/ego to ever do such a thing.

Atleast that would've been the case back then.

Maybe he's changed? Who knows.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Where are Schmautzie....THINKER , Spock ........and SR?? Mr Cunt.... Dodo ?

Schmautzie - in a fallout shelter with a few dozen gold bars.

Spock - golfing somewhere warm, has ALWAYS disappeared for months on end.

THINKER - married himself and died of a heart attack on his honeymoon.

SR - serving 25 at Kent for murdering his anger-management psychologist.

Cunt - always banned and always lurking.

Dodo - who the fuck is Dodo?? :hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

IIRC Spock has shown his face here before. But you are right Doc, guy goes MIA for long stretches.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Strangelove wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Where are Schmautzie....THINKER , Spock ........and SR?? Mr Cunt.... Dodo ?

Schmautzie - in a fallout shelter with a few dozen gold bars.
LOL.

Nice one.

p.s._________________Mr. Hockey/Trouble got banned from here?!?!?!?!? Why? What did he do?
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

One of my favorite burns of all-time was ODB/Ohdee on Schmautzie:

"So let me get this straight. "The evil empire" America is going to crash and burn, taking down the global economy with them, but Schmautzie will become super rich because he's be holding a bar of gold in his hands?! Oh my god - it smells like MORON in here!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I was at a resource investment conference last week and there were people just like that there. Some folks were wondering if it is OK to bury your gold 3' underground in your back yard or if you need to get it deeper, say 10', to avoid detection by the government scanners. A company on the trade show floor was selling home survival packs of freeze dried food, generators, battery packs, guns, ammo and what ever. Great humour.

One speaker told these folks that when shit hits the fans, they will survive the first wave, but when they emerge from their bunkers, the second wave will be Mad Max and their chance of survival becomes nil. He was boo'd off the stage.

These folks are all writing in Ron Paul.

Schmautzie has a lot of company out there.

Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Topper wrote:I was at a resource investment conference last week and there were people just like that there. Some folks were wondering if it is OK to bury your gold 3' underground in your back yard or if you need to get it deeper, say 10', to avoid detection by the government scanners. A company on the trade show floor was selling home survival packs of freeze dried food, generators, battery packs, guns, ammo and what ever. Great humour.

One speaker told these folks that when shit hits the fans, they will survive the first wave, but when they emerge from their bunkers, the second wave will be Mad Max and their chance of survival becomes nil. He was boo'd off the stage.

These folks are all writing in Ron Paul.

Schmautzie has a lot of company out there.
LOL.

For sure.

I honestly don't know how much legitimacy is in that line of thought. I know financial guru's such as Robert Kiyosaki and Mike Maloney are saying the same thing (i.e. the "tipping" point for the U.S. has been reached, and they will continue to try and 'print' their way out of debt, and this will cause hyperinflation 10 years from now, and all fiat currency in the world will end......resulting in the masses all turning to Gold and Silver to protect their wealth...........which will lead Gold/Silver to have massive amounts of purchasing power for things like Real Estate, barrels of oil, etc., etc.). The creation of the Federal Reserve is apparently, the root of all of our problems.

It's an interesting theory, and the guy's peddling this line of thought often cite the period between 1974-1980 as a result (but stating that this time around, things will be WAY WAY bigger). Many historic examples are also used about how many empires collapsed when Governments got greedy and started 'inflating' the currency...........which ultimately lead to massive rush back to Gold/Silver in the end.

My only problem with these guys "selling" us this line of thought, is

1) If Gold and Silver are really going to be this valuable in the future, why the fuck are they telling us?.........because it damn sure ain't out of the "goodness of their heart." Obviously - they are selling physical bullion for profit.....right?

The "plan" for a lot of these guys is to sell their physical gold/silver when it reaches it peak, and then re-invest into cash flowing real estate and/or high dividend stock yields.

To me.........it sounds like a lot of 'hot garbage'.........and this is coming from a guy that proposes some of the worst hockey trade proposals in message board history. :o
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The THINKER is a legend, like Pauser was a legend. I miss the Pauser, I miss TAFKATT
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

in 2012 economy is not an individual country it is global.

The US is still a big engine in the world and yes India/China and other developing countries are becoming bigger but they will still need the good old USA and the 300 million + people to buy their cheap products so it will be their turn for a "bail out". The global economy is another reason why there will never be another World War, too much is at stake for global companies to allow this to happen.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote: Pauser was a legend. I miss the Pauser
Well shit man, I warned Pauser if he didn’t smarten up he’d be swimmin with the fishes.

____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Crikie, I still laugh at Pauser losing it over that.