Canuckscorner needs THINKER

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Canuckscorner needs THINKER

Post by rats19 »

Strangelove wrote:
rats19 wrote: Very......just tainted . Thus not worth the risk...untainted anything goes.
Just so y'know Ratski. If I ever had a shot at Jessica back in the day (you know if she had a few and was falling under Strangelove's mighty spell)... I would NOT have taken advantage. Cuz I knew how you felt about her and you are my bud. Yep, even though Jessica woulda no doubt had my manhood throbbing like the theme song to Jaws: NADA!

Buds don't do that to buds. :thumbs:
Sentiment noted... :lol:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Potatoe1 wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote:I "think" that the "Thinker" was banned by Brian a number of times so my guess is he isn't willing or able to post here.
Pretty sure THINKY was never banned by Brian.

I "think" you are mistaken. As you know TAKFATD was never a fan of chest puffing.
Well I could be. But I'm pretty sure I remember him bragging about never being banned.

Maybe that was before he got banned?? :lol:

Dunno fo sho, but i DO know it was TAFKATT (The Artist Formerly Known As The Thinker).
____
Try to focus on someday.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Doc is right.

THINKER was never banned from here. He just left on his own free will.

SRSez on the other hand, *was* punted from here I think.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Farhan Lalji wrote:THINKER was never banned from here. He just left on his own free will.
Just because he was "thinking" to get out of here before a ban will happen.
Remember these times about 10 years ago. :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

I miss Lever. :cry:

Really though I miss a lot of the exchanges we used to have. I'm thankful for Brian and the nice folks here to welcome some refugees aboard but there is no place like home and CC was home.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote:
I liked the time a few years back when he decided to drop the....

"Ummm EXCUSE ME you didn't THINK about it did you... did you... DID YOU??"

routine for a bit and started RAPPING.

I also THINK a lot sometimes about when he first showed up at Central (16 years ago?) and how he was freaking everyone out! You know, back when that schtick was brand spanking new? Eventually (YEARS!) most folks got used to him. But in the beginning?? GOLD BABY GOLD!!
16 years ago ??? Maybe 10 or 12 but not 16 Doc. I think I was first there around 15 years ago and I believe I was pre TAFKATT.

The rapping was fucking gold.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

I enjoyed the THINKER back in the day, and his shtick. I really did. Even after we had at it.

That said, he was more acclimated for a open forum type of debate than a continuous addition to the HF.

I'd like to see his persona back and focused more on hockey than outting posters however.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
16 years ago ??? Maybe 10 or 12 but not 16 Doc. I think I was first there around 15 years ago and I believe I was pre TAFKATT.

Yeah that rapping was awesome.

I think he did it in response to a poem that Schmautzie created for him (i.e. a poem dissing THINKER).

THINKER then responded with the rap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This was in 2001 if I remember correctly.
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

CFP! wrote:That said, he was more acclimated for a open forum type of debate than a continuous addition to the HF.
Serious? Granted he was obviously over the top but every message board needs posters who do their HOMEWORK, in my opinion.. THINKER definitely did that.
Southern_Canuck
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Southern_Canuck »

I got a kick out of THINKER's artful obliteration of poster OTH regarding the subject of a Technical Knockout (TKO).

I generally admired his contributions.

S_C
It's a great day for hockey!
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by CFP! »

dbr wrote:
CFP! wrote:That said, he was more acclimated for a open forum type of debate than a continuous addition to the HF.
Serious? Granted he was obviously over the top but every message board needs posters who do their HOMEWORK, in my opinion.. THINKER definitely did that.
True, he sure did do his homework seemingly digging through thousands of posts to dig up the dirt he needed.

I guess my post was more commenting on the last half a year he was @ CC. More in the OF, but your right when he spent time to bring facts to the HF he learned us all.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
I liked the time a few years back when he decided to drop the....

"Ummm EXCUSE ME you didn't THINK about it did you... did you... DID YOU??"

routine for a bit and started RAPPING.

I also THINK a lot sometimes about when he first showed up at Central (16 years ago?) and how he was freaking everyone out! You know, back when that schtick was brand spanking new? Eventually (YEARS!) most folks got used to him. But in the beginning?? GOLD BABY GOLD!!

No Blob, he was there very near the begining. He came and went a few times and didn't post as much but he was there. Right when you and Clam Russel and Tiger were starring. And Rivals was all the rage. I started off with a different handle, don't even remember what it was. Changed over to Strangelove after about a year??

You think CC existed for 4-6 years before Thinky showed up? Nah...

Yes Farhan the rapping was prolly around 2001.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

CFP! wrote: True, he sure did do his homework seemingly digging through thousands of posts to dig up the dirt he needed.
Yep and if he ever shows up again don't THINK he hasn't saved all that dirt on his hard drive! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
damonberryman
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by damonberryman »

Growing up in the East End we had a scale for desire and women or whatever does it for you. We called it the hot dog meter as in how many hot dogs would you eat out of the objects nether regions? Jessica was and still is a full dozen girl.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

CFP! wrote:I enjoyed the THINKER back in the day, and his shtick. I really did. Even after we had at it.
That must have been an epic battle. One for the ages..... kinda like a poddle against a pitbull. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”