Five free shots

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Five free shots

Postby Potatoe1 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Don Taylor is one the WORST hockey players I have ever played against in beer league hockey. He's horrific and looks like a newborn foal on skates.... and no I'm not trying to be a prick. For dude to mouth off like he has played good hockey before and that only someone who has played the game will understand, is irritating because as i have seen at Queens and 8 Rinks he is brutal. I could care less about that but don't come across like you are some kind of decent player because if a hack like me skates circles around you aren't very good.

Fuck I hate that guy.

Don is a customer of mine and he is one of the best guys you will ever meet.

Great guy, great family, and his treatment of my staff was absolutely incredible.

I know this thread is all in fun, but if you spent 10 min with Don in a casual setting, you totally wouldn't want to punch him in the face (smile).
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Strangelove » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:14 pm

OR Blob now totally wants to punch YOU.

THINK about it. 8-)
____
The Ring Leader
Strangelove
CC Legend

Postby Puck » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 am

It's probably easier for Blob to put together a list of the five people he doesn't want to punch.
Puck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Postby Blob Mckenzie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:02 am

Puck wrote:It's probably easier for Blob to put together a list of the five people he doesn't want to punch.

eas up Puckster........... it's all pretty much tongue and cheek though i must say out of my list I'd probably take a poke at Rosie if i could.

Pot it's funny you bring that up. My buddy is the King of Kensington up in Anmore and he loves Taylor, thinks he's a great guy. I'm sure he probably is but that doesn't make him a good sportscaster. As i'm sure most of you know I'm fucking around with this anyways. :wink:

I know B-MAc through a couple of mutual friends and although he can be a bit of an ass on the air, he is a funny dude and fairly cool.
Tell me how my ass tastes.
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend

Postby LotusBlossom » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Joey Kenward. LOL So bad, but yet keeps moving up in the broadcast world...
Didn't you know?I'm Front Page news! ;)
LotusBlossom
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Postby Potatoe1 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Pot it's funny you bring that up. My buddy is the King of Kensington up in Anmore and he loves Taylor, thinks he's a great guy. I'm sure he probably is but that doesn't make him a good sportscaster.

You didn't hear this from me but DT pretty much plays with his kids until around 2:20 in the afternoon then blasts down town from port moody, to walk in 30 seconds before the afternoon show starts.

Great guy yes, a well prepared and focused sports guy, not so much :)
Potatoe1
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Arachnid » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Puck wrote:It's probably easier for Blob to put together a list of the five people he doesn't want to punch.

eas up Puckster........... it's all pretty much tongue and cheek though i must say out of my list I'd probably take a poke at Rosie if i could.

Pot it's funny you bring that up. My buddy is the King of Kensington up in Anmore and he loves Taylor, thinks he's a great guy. I'm sure he probably is but that doesn't make him a good sportscaster. As i'm sure most of you know I'm fucking around with this anyways. :wink:

I know B-MAc through a couple of mutual friends and although he can be a bit of an ass on the air, he is a funny dude and fairly cool.

I'm sure you meant CC's Don Lever anyways....a complete granola munching asshole.... 8-)
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Previous

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill