Enemy Territory...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

BCExpat
MVP
MVP

Re: Enemy Territory...

Post by BCExpat »

rats19 wrote:
BCExpat wrote:Welcome to Alberta Rats! The province can't claim there aren't any rats here anymore :lol: . With your horses, etc., you'll fit right in. I live a little farther south than you - in Strathmore, although I'm spending most of the winter here in Phoenix. 8-)
Thnx expat if I get to phoenix It will be feb or march for a month or two...way to frikken busy with changing almost everything.
I'm here for December and January. I'm back in Strathmore for February, the back here for March and part of April. Anyway, maybe this year we can catch a hockey game (I'm not sure if the Canucks are down here then).
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra