Page 2 of 23

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:59 pm
by dhabums
sagebrush wrote:Videos that hold your attention (amazing or startling, but not pron :p).

First example = Japanese Tsunami viewed from a car.
Even when floating in water they can't effing drive.

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:47 pm
by Rumsfeld
Talk about getting the shit end of the stick (warning: graphic).

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... afi-sodomy

Typical celebrity trying to stir up interest with a sex tape.

This place has a bright future, huh.

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:51 pm
by Rumsfeld
Proof that pro wrestling is super gay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3CDDu4AYSg

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:50 pm
by Topper
Here is what I did today.

http://vimeo.com/3515307

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm
by Rumsfeld
Topper wrote:Here is what I did today.

http://vimeo.com/3515307
Gross. Probably best to lay off the typing for a while. :sly:

Did they give you any good meds?

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm
by ukcanuck
Rumsfeld wrote:
Topper wrote:Here is what I did today.

http://vimeo.com/3515307
Gross. Probably best to lay off the typing for a while. :sly:

Did they give you any good meds?
and another shade of red nail polish?

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:39 pm
by RoyalDude
This one is for Doc 'Jimmy' Strangelove - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1OXAi7rNMg

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 am
by ODB
This one is for Royal "spaghetti" Dude - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjzlb4_uXQ

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:49 am
by Eddy Punch Clock
ODB wrote:This one is for Royal "spaghetti" Dude - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjzlb4_uXQ

:shock: The dude is into that?

Well, I guess if he/she doesn't have his/her penis anymore it's fine... I guess. :?

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:53 am
by ukcanuck
Eddy Punch Clock wrote:
ODB wrote:This one is for Royal "spaghetti" Dude - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjzlb4_uXQ

:shock: The dude is into that?

Well, I guess if he/she doesn't have his/her penis anymore it's fine... I guess. :?

a hole new meaning to Gripping video for some i suppose...

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:14 am
by Eddy Punch Clock
ukcanuck wrote:a hole new meaning to Gripping video for some i suppose...
Speaking of hole gripping... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbW97socAnE

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:43 am
by ODB
Eddy Punch Clock wrote:
:shock: The dude is into that?

Well, I guess if he/she doesn't have his/her penis anymore it's fine... I guess. :?
I should know better and just stay out of it but...
RoyalDude wrote:Chef Boi RD is going to cool down on the Machine Gun Grabner topic recycling. Coming here is about 'fresh new start'. My modus operandi here will be to be a constructive poster and not one who likes to kickstart hot-button topics to ruffle a few feathers, engaging a battle of the wits. You will all like the Corner version of Royal, much more professional. Stay tuned.
All lies.... once a troll always a troll!

The mods will figure this guy out soon enough. :thumbs:

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:44 am
by Arachnid
ODB wrote:
Eddy Punch Clock wrote:
:shock: The dude is into that?

Well, I guess if he/she doesn't have his/her penis anymore it's fine... I guess. :?
I should know better and just stay out of it but...
RoyalDude wrote:Chef Boi RD is going to cool down on the Machine Gun Grabner topic recycling. Coming here is about 'fresh new start'. My modus operandi here will be to be a constructive poster and not one who likes to kickstart hot-button topics to ruffle a few feathers, engaging a battle of the wits. You will all like the Corner version of Royal, much more professional. Stay tuned.
All lies.... once a troll always a troll!

The mods will figure this guy out soon enough. :thumbs:
Haaaaaaang on Loopy, Hang on! :mrgreen:

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 am
by RoyalDude
Am I out of order with the Gripping Video that I posted? I seem to have noticed around here that there is an element of "I can dish it with the best of them, but I sure as hell can't take it when I get dished back".

Re: Gripping Videos

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:43 am
by Topper
RoyalDude wrote:Am I out of order with the Gripping Video that I posted? I seem to have noticed around here that there is an element of "I can dish it with the best of them, but I sure as hell can't take it when I get dished back".
Only if you cry when you beg for forgiveness while passing the collection plate.