Mission Accomplished! Or $30bn down the drain...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Mission Accomplished! Or $30bn down the drain...

Postby Sick Bunny » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:54 am

The US has wasted $30bn on Iraq and Afghanistan contracts, report finds. Now I really don't see what these Commies are complaining about. That's $30bn taken from the rich taxpayer, and invested in poor and needy American corporations. A win-win all around. Besides, looks at the wonders it's done for the economy since 2003!

In other news, Dick Cheney claims he's brainier than Bush. Let noone say the man does not aim high. He also seems to think the world of Tony Blair, probably for helping to make sure those $30bn were smoothly reinvested.

Which reminds me, heard the one about what Obama and Dick Cheney have in common? Both have shot an old man in the face. Obama went for bin Laden, Cheney went for a rich white American pal of his... who's the Commie now, ha?
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran

Re: Mission Accomplished! Or $30bn down the drain...

Postby Rumsfeld » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Whatever, Hussein Obama woulda spent it on fur coats and 19-inch rims for everybody.

Which reminds me, heard the one about what Obama and Dick Cheney have in common? Both have shot an old man in the face.

:lol:
Cowards die a thousand times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Mission Accomplished! Or $30bn down the drain...

Postby Sick Bunny » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:Whatever, Hussein Obama woulda spent it on fur coats and 19-inch rims for everybody.

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing... :drink:

Speaking of which, Your Rumminess, I was looking to buy this colouring book for my kids, but I can't find a distributor here in Europe. Do you think you could arrange for a C130 to do an air drop? It's got really awesome pictures and everything:

If you can also include the Columbine Action Figure Set in the package (along with the Interchangeable Automatic Weapons Expansion Pack please), us freedom-loving Europeans would be most grateful!
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill