Page 4 of 4

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 am
by LotusBlossom
ODB wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote:Boy Spidey, quite the charmer.... :oops:
Spidey? That was me! I didn't say it to be rude. I wasn't trying to be charming or rude. I've seen LB's picture and she didn't look like the person driving. I was just explaining why I jumped to the conclusion that I thought she was the passenger. Stop trying to make me look like the man in the black hat POT! Image

Kidding of course....

Sorry to hear about the PCOS, hope you get well soon LB!
Thanks Ohdee. I'm actually doing very well on that front. I'm hoping to have another baby in the next couple of years so we're actively finding ways to counter it.

Pot- I was a little confused with the Spidey comment there because it was ODB who asked me the q. lol Oh well

But like some posters on here..best car I've had that I didn't mind beating up was definitely a Honda Civic from the early 90's. Hatchback, red and so much fun! Human-power steering was so cutting edge! :lol:

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 am
by Topper
Ex gf had PCOS, the contraceptive and and lack of a menstrual cycle was was bonus for me. 8-)

:drink: to your health LB

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 am
by ODB
Contraceptive (the pill) sucks!

Especially for us that are getting up there. That's why I went and got snipped. (use rubber's, please???)

I don't know how exactly how old LB is but I’d guess she’s hit the range that makes the pill borderline as far as safety goes. Spring Chickens, we are not. The pill is for people in their late teens and 20's. We've all read the warnings about the increased potential of serious side affects associated with contraceptives. Weight gain should be the least of women’s concerns. A very close friend of ours almost died because she was on the pill. She suffered a pulmonary embolism. She described it as ten times (10x) more painful than child birth and it really could have killed her. Almost a year later she still requires Warfarin to thin the blood. She was in the hospital for a month. That was some scary shit.

The pill is not your friend. Bag it or snip it boys...

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 am
by Topper
ODB wrote:Contraceptive (the pill) sucks!
ex was receiving injections, and in her mid 20's

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 am
by LotusBlossom
Topper wrote:
ODB wrote:Contraceptive (the pill) sucks!
ex was receiving injections, and in her mid 20's
Depo Provera
Every 3 months
Makes you very very ill the first day
And no menstrual cycle (That should set alarms)
But it calmed down the bursting of ovarian cysts.

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 am
by Cornuck
My wife had an ovarian cyst erupt - not good at all. After being mis-diagnosed 5 or 6 times (yes, US health 'care') - she finally ended up in emergency. That was my first experience with the health system down here (and bankruptcy laws).

There's a very good chance that I'm moving back to BC early next year for my own health reasons.

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:59 am
by Potatoe1
ODB wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote:Boy Spidey, quite the charmer.... :oops:
Spidey? That was me! I didn't say it to be rude. I wasn't trying to be charming or rude. I've seen LB's picture and she didn't look like the person driving. I was just explaining why I jumped to the conclusion that I thought she was the passenger. Stop trying to make me look like the man in the black hat POT! Image

Kidding of course....

Sorry to hear about the PCOS, hope you get well soon LB!
Ha!

Funny how I ass-sumed that was Spidey.

Figured a well mannered professional such as yourself would know better then to ever speak negatively about a young lady's weight, especially not in front of the 50 or 60 other dudes reading this forum.

Dumbass! :lol:

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 am
by Topper
Potatoe1 wrote: Ha!

Funny how I ass-sumed that was Spidey.

Figured a well mannered professional such as yourself would know better then to ever speak negatively about a young lady's weight, especially not in front of the 50 or 60 other dudes reading this forum.

Dumbass! :lol:
Especially at her age. :P

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 am
by Potatoe1
Topper wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote: Ha!

Funny how I ass-sumed that was Spidey.

Figured a well mannered professional such as yourself would know better then to ever speak negatively about a young lady's weight, especially not in front of the 50 or 60 other dudes reading this forum.

Dumbass! :lol:
Especially at her age. :P
:shock:

:)

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 pm
by Arachnid
Potatoe1 wrote:
ODB wrote:
Potatoe1 wrote:Boy Spidey, quite the charmer.... :oops:
Spidey? That was me! I didn't say it to be rude. I wasn't trying to be charming or rude. I've seen LB's picture and she didn't look like the person driving. I was just explaining why I jumped to the conclusion that I thought she was the passenger. Stop trying to make me look like the man in the black hat POT! Image

Kidding of course....

Sorry to hear about the PCOS, hope you get well soon LB!
Ha!

Funny how I ass-sumed that was Spidey.

Figured a well mannered professional such as yourself would know better then to ever speak negatively about a young lady's weight, especially not in front of the 50 or 60 other dudes reading this forum.

Dumbass! :lol:
Can't spell, can't read, what the hell good are you?...good to see I'm still inside yer' bat brain ;)

Re: Best Used Vehicle for Under 5K

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:20 pm
by Arachnid
ODB wrote:Contraceptive (the pill) sucks!

Especially for us that are getting up there. That's why I went and got snipped. (use rubber's, please???)

The pill is not your friend. Bag it or snip it boys...
Ummm there is the Image OD for the lucky ones 8-)