Rest in Peace, old buddy

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Eddy Punch Clock
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Rest in Peace, old buddy

Post by Eddy Punch Clock »

Strangelove wrote:
shortstop wrote: One of those on the list was to kick the shit of a full-patch hells angel.

He didn’t look for trouble
:lol:

Another on the list as to post as a regular on a singles gay message board.

And danged if he didn't!

Not sure why he linked us over to that though....

God rest ye Phil McCracken! :thumbs:
Yeah, dude loved a good "fuck around".

(I still foolishly hope that this may be one of his greatest)
2011..... the one that got away.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... .google.ca

A snapshot of Creepy and yours truly duking it out in an UNMODERATED forum 17 months ago. :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... .google.ca

A snapshot of Creepy and yours truly duking it out in an UNMODERATED forum 17 months ago. :lol:
:drunk:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
creeperswife
AHL Prospect

Post by creeperswife »

ODB wrote:I have to ask creeperswife... How the hell did Rob convince you to leave the rotting Ohdee and Strangelove pumpkins in your front step for almost two months. Those pictures were so funny. My wife thought it was funny but said she'd never let me do it! :mrgreen:

You should look through his pic’s and see if you can find them and if you can re-post them.

Those and the pictures of your neighbor’s lawn!

He made us laugh so much. :(

I know with the kids you have ZERO time but if you ever get a moment see if you can find any of that stuff. He posted all kinds of pictures and I bet he didn’t just delete them. I really wish I would have saved that stuff!

I should not have any problems finding the pics you want along with ones that may make you vomit.
Letting the pumpkins(3) rot for months was not a big deal, cause I got what I wanted from him ;)
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

shortstop wrote:As someone who was close to Creeper for many, many years I have to add this:
Creeper knew his time was limited. He had his checklist and was completing his “must do”
One of those on the list was to kick the shit of a full-patch hells angel. The opportunity presented itself when Creeper was walking down Hastings Street and a full-patch hells angel demanded $20 to proceed. Creeper had all justification he needed. The Hells Angel was slammed into a dumpster, on the ground, broken nose and teeth, blood everywhere. He regretted not removing his “patch”. He didn’t look for trouble, but he stood up for what he considered his rights. The response from the other “tough guys” was “Will you work for me?”
Creeper told them to get lost(probably a little stonger language).
LOL;

After reading that post I thought your handle was shortbus...

Creeper never told us that story?!?!

He told us about his naughty nurse! (before he meet creeperswife)
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I think shortbus is full of shit. There's so many H.A. s just hanging around on Hastings Street and they all demand $20 to walk down the street too. Rarely do these cats even rock the colors let alone setting up roadblaocks on Hastings.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: I think shortbus is full of shit.
Yep no doot a boot it: Shitbus is giving us the ole Fuck Around.

EXACTLY wot Creepy Phil woulda done a few years ago! ;)
Last edited by Strangelove on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

creeperswife wrote: I should not have any problems finding the pics you want along with ones that may make you vomit.
Letting the pumpkins(3) rot for months was not a big deal, cause I got what I wanted from him ;)
Alright that's it guys, I'm gonna hit on her! :P

Right after church....
____
Try to focus on someday.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

We all love a good fuck around but creeper would have been very disappointed in that story!

I always told creeper I knew his weakness... That wonky spaghetti ankle of his would have been his downfall (stupid icy roads n F-150's)! Apparently the full patch HA dude didn't know that!

RIP creeper, AB Aldergrove Chapter!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:
creeperswife wrote: I should not have any problems finding the pics you want along with ones that may make you vomit.
Alright that's it guys, I'm gonna hit on her! :P

Right after church....
Dibs on the DD's
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Vpete »

creeperswife wrote:I sure wish that this was a joke or even a really bad dream, my husband is gone and not coming back. He is a man of many words, good or bad, he had a heart of gold. If only more people were like him. Miss ya babes. :cry:
Hey Mrs. Creeps. I was just in your neck of the woods and thought of Creeper the whole time. I hope some of the things you are hearing/reading here are bring you and the kids some solace. I really miss the big guy. I never knew how big he really was- wait...

Actually during the fatty challenge he posted a pick... nevermind. :)

but his personality was massive and he provided me more laughs via the internet than I thought possible.

Hope you and the kids are okay and thanks for coming on here. I have never 'met' an internet personality that came through like his.
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Rumsfeld wrote: Rob used to wonder what the hell I was doing hammering away on his computer. I told him about CanucksCentral and the cast of characters that made it a fun place, and he started off slowly, as a troll, but then he really grew to love and support the place. I helped edit his stuff and watched a guy with very little writing acumen develop by leaps and bounds. He had real talent.
That explains why... as pointed out in the "Behind the Mask" thread.... posters Creeper, Giggles, and Rumsfeld all misspelled insignificant (insignifiGant).

In the same thread, my sleuthing exposed Rumsfeld as former poster Jovatuzzi.

Finally I understand how a fine upstanding solid HT citizen such as Jovatuzzi became major shitdisturber Rumsfeld!

Answer: Robby. :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Cripes...was i even there?
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote:Cripes...was i even there?
Damn rats you were there Rights!

... errrr... rights you were there Rats.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... .google.ca

It's the thread where Creeper (as Giggles) ordered you to unfuck yourself buddy!!! :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I mean intellectually......the boat sails in..sails out and i stand on the fucking dock..none the wiser...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….