It's all over!!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Meds » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:56 pm

the Dogsalmon wrote:bettman is a little prick...


There it is.....

:thumbs:
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3332
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: It's all over!!

Postby ODB » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Meds wrote:
the Dogsalmon wrote:bettman is a little prick...


There it is.....

:thumbs:

Way ta fuck it up Medic! I guess you couldn't see the pattern that had developed?!?!

:scowl:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: It's all over!!

Postby CFP! » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 pm

ODB wrote:
Meds wrote:
the Dogsalmon wrote:bettman is a little prick...


There it is.....

:thumbs:

Way ta fuck it up Medic! I guess you couldn't see the pattern that had developed?!?!

:scowl:



Meds it still on the Central timeclock.

six emoticons per post.
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: It's all over!!

Postby randy3000 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

After signing up a few minutes ago I've made it through this thread without seeing EPC.
He's been out of town, and may still be.
I'll track him down and send him over here.

Off to read the Security guard looses his shit thread.
I usually read BCSC several times every day, especially the OF. I missed two days and it went from everything normal to "The Letter".
randy3000
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: It's all over!!

Postby ODB » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:32 am

randy3000 wrote:After signing up a few minutes ago I've made it through this thread without seeing EPC.
He's been out of town, and may still be.
I'll track him down and send him over here.

Off to read the Security guard looses his shit thread.
I usually read BCSC several times every day, especially the OF. I missed two days and it went from everything normal to "The Letter".

Welcome big guy!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Eddy Punch Clock » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 am

randy3000 wrote:After signing up a few minutes ago I've made it through this thread without seeing EPC.
He's been out of town, and may still be.
I'll track him down and send him over here.

Off to read the Security guard looses his shit thread.
I usually read BCSC several times every day, especially the OF. I missed two days and it went from everything normal to "The Letter".


Peek-a-boo.
2011..... the one that got away.
User avatar
Eddy Punch Clock
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 am
Location: The Wack

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Eddy Punch Clock » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 am

the Dogsalmon wrote:bettman is a little prick...


Ahhhh... I'm at home now.

I love you guys. :blush:

(sniff sniff)
2011..... the one that got away.
User avatar
Eddy Punch Clock
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 am
Location: The Wack

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Vpete » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 am

I wonder what kind of grand entrance Lever will make?

Probably bust out some new super uber babe for an avatar...

Speaking of which I need something for mine?
Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Vpete
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Arachnid » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Vpete wrote:I wonder what kind of grand entrance Lever will make?

Probably bust out some new super uber babe for an avatar...

Speaking of which I need something for mine?


I need back-up... :twisted:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7898

Protein, Omegas, Sugars, halllllllllooooo Don?!
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5013
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Eddy Punch Clock » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Arachnid wrote:I need back-up... :twisted:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7898

Protein, Omegas, Sugars, halllllllllooooo Don?!


Arachnimissinghisoldbuddydon.
2011..... the one that got away.
User avatar
Eddy Punch Clock
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 am
Location: The Wack

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Strangelove » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Vpete wrote:I wonder what kind of grand entrance Lever will make?


Hate to burst your bubble, but if the "Missing Elite" thread didn't draw Donny here... nothing will. :cry:
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7373
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: It's all over!!

Postby KeyserSoze » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

I don't expect him to show up during the summer, but here's to hoping that leves will at least pop his Darby Hendrickson sized lid in here come the regular season or playoffs...

:|
User avatar
KeyserSoze
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 am

Re: It's all over!!

Postby rats19 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:48 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:I don't expect him to show up during the summer, but here's to hoping that leves will at least pop his Darby Hendrickson sized lid in here come the regular season or playoffs...

:|


Without hope there is nothing.....a vacuum if you will.

Here's hopin :?
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Arachnid » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Vpete wrote:I wonder what kind of grand entrance Lever will make?


Hate to burst your bubble, but if the "Missing Elite" thread didn't draw Donny here... nothing will. :cry:


I may have to pop out of the reality and PKD his ass in here :scowl:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5013
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: It's all over!!

Postby Strangelove » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Arachnid wrote:I may have to pop out of the reality and PKD his ass in here :scowl:


Doppelkupplungsgetriebe jawohl?
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7373
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron