It's all over!!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

trouble

Re: It's all over!!

Post by trouble »

Oh good God.. All these lost sheep :lol: J/K

Chris tried to sell the site to me but i declined due to my other sites being to busy. Plus i didn't trust him..

He was in it for the money at the end, I'm sure he took a lot of peoples money. He was always begging for it on his board

SL ..you can come over anytime for a Beer, I'm just down the street :mex:

Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

J-Rod wrote:This place is already busier than Chris's site ever was...... it's rockin'

Just a quick memo for the hundereds of daily posts going on here:

As we all know, I am in charge - the Godfather if you will.

To keep things safe and oraganized I am ordering all requests/concerns that you may have for me to go directly through Strangelove.

You talk to Strangelove via payphone (and only payphone) and he'll relay the message to me over our weekly Sunday Brunchs at Night and Day.....gotta stay safe and especially classy. :sly:

I will then inform him on how to deal with these issuse (or how deep to dig the grave)
I thought it was he Roxy you two used to meet at? My intel is for shite :evil:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

trouble wrote:Oh good God.. All these lost sheep :lol: J/K

Chris tried to sell the site to me but i declined due to my other sites being to busy. Plus i didn't trust him..

He was in it for the money at the end, I'm sure he took a lot of peoples money. He was always begging for it on his board

Docs boyfriends back and there's gonna be...

8-)

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

trouble wrote:Oh good God.. All these lost sheep :lol: J/K

Well since I became a father (roll model if you prrfer) I'm a changed man!

I don't want any TROUBLE! here capish... Image
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P

KeyserSoze
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by KeyserSoze »

Like a band-aid...RIGHT OFF!

Good to see a lot of the quality posters are all already here.

Central was the first and only forum I have ever followed, mostly because the hockey talk was top notch. Hopefully pot & lever find their way over here by September.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

trouble wrote: Oh good God.. All these lost sheep :lol:
Careful buddy there's a rumour going around that a few are wolves in sheep’s clothing. :devil:
trouble wrote: Chris tried to sell the site to me but i declined due to my other sites being to busy. Plus i didn't trust him..
It’s all about trust!

Well that and overinflating ones bicycle tires I suppose. ;)
trouble wrote: SL ..you can come over anytime for a Beer, I'm just down the street :mex:
Let’s put it this way: I’m here to make love, not war.

- Dr Strangelove
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Rayxor
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Rayxor »

KeyserSoze wrote:Like a band-aid...RIGHT OFF!

Good to see a lot of the quality posters are all already here.

Central was the first and only forum I have ever followed, mostly because the hockey talk was top notch. Hopefully pot & lever find their way over here by September.
If i never see another lever post, my life will be that much poorer. Classy guy who everyone respected and could throw together a decent poem on short notice. The kind of guy that you would like to know in RL.

It is kinda cool to see people that have been gone for months/years. Kinda missed trying to decode Topper's posts.

BCExpat
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by BCExpat »

Did Eddy Punch Clock make it over here yet?
Feaster Famine

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Rayxor wrote:
It is kinda cool to see people that have been gone for months/years. Kinda missed trying to decode Topper's posts.
I totally agree!

It's been so long I forgot how god damn funny Spidey is!

Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ODB wrote:
Rayxor wrote:
I totally agree!

It's been so long I forgot how god damn funny Spidey is!
No I'm not, I'm ironnic :evil:

Hey lookity here I went back Wayback....

http://crawls-wm.us.archive.org/2bc/200 ... ntral.com/

Christine was too cheap to participate in it fully but I bet there is a database somewhere with all those iconic threads....I think I even exported some for fun...certainly the most excellent They Found Stinker in a FoxHole one 8-)
I'll have to check my back-ups....

dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

Arachnid wrote:I'll have to check my back-ups....
Arachnid is a veritable Time Machine..

Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

dbr wrote:
Arachnid wrote:I'll have to check my back-ups....
Arachnid is a veritable Time Machine..
Why thankew Dave™ I like to thinkso, others might callit Reality Distortion GangBang SciFi butt I don't

I would like to take this opportunity to suggest we rename this whole affair (covering several threads of venting/rants/assraping/peeing on peoples)

Equatorial Universal Neo Unitarian Christine Horror

or

The E.U.N.U.C.H. Affair

I hope we are all on board with this and I thank you again for your support

Please in future make your donations count and remember that Molossops aequatorianus is a serious serious matter that is far bigger scope than the E.U.N.U.C.H. Affair could ever encompass

And by the way I may be Aging but I was never Hip :drink:

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Arachnid wrote:
Why thankew Dave™ I like to thinkso, others might callit Reality Distortion GangBang SciFi butt I don't

I would like to take this opportunity to suggest we rename this whole affair (covering several threads of venting/rants/assraping/peeing on peoples)

or

The E.U.N.U.C.H. Affair

Please in future make your donations count and remember that Molossops aequatorianus is a serious serious matter that is far bigger scope than the E.U.N.U.C.H. Affair could ever encompass

Ummmmm ok.

Say did anyone else notice Chris edited his eulogy. He took his last name out... Image

Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

ODB wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

or

The E.U.N.U.C.H. Affair

Ummmmm ok.

Say did anyone else notice Chris edited his eulogy. He took his last name out... Image
Jeeez man, I thought you were going to say he grew a new pair and apologized to everyone for stealing their money :roll:

I wonder how many times a day he goes there and reads it or comes on here? Must suck to be him right now...

So ah wottsa ToppTopp cooking for us for dinner tonight?

black ace
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by black ace »

Vpete wrote:
J-Rod wrote:
rats19 wrote:J-rod aint that way.:..
Okay you're right but I sure am glad I didn't participate in that silly CFL thread.

I donated Chris $100 the night the Canucks lost the cup - and came a cunt hair away from donating more to the CFL pool that neber happened.

I don't care about the $100 but anyone that donated $25 to the pool should be reimbursed.
No kidding, I tried to get that pool going to help out. I missed the first week but would have been in for $50 for sure.

I started the CFL pool and I never sent the $25 in. I probably would have at some point but I dont think the CFL pool was going to make it past week 4.

I like the CFL and the Lions but after a week or so it was pretty obvious neither of his new additions were going to make it.
2011 BC Sports Central CFL Pool Champion