When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Re: When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

Post by Aaronp18 »

SC completely went bonkers the past few weeks.

Spoke to a couple friends about this. Maybe he knew the end was near and was trying everything in his power to keep the site going.

But man he was all over the map and Coco and Pot just raked him for it.

Y'know the Canucks losing really seem to have devastated some more than others.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

I don't buy for a second this was brewing! I think Chris made one knee jerk decision after another which started a spiral that lead to tonight! Adding new boards, insisting we should like CC on facebook, gutting his bread and butter the open forum.

Wonna know what I think was a huge mistake Chris made! I think he never should have retired Tiger or who ever his handle was and come out as Chris. Before then Chris was the boss. He tried to make himself just one of the guys but he wasn't. I really started to see a difference back in the Hamaas vs Israel. His opinions became very anti American, pro pinkoish! And if you didn't agree he's belittle ya and you couldn't say anything back!

If he wanted to be SO involved in day to day posting he would have stayed under an alias!
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ODB wrote: I really started to see a difference back in the Hamaas vs Israel. His opinions became very anti American, pro pinkoish!
Over the years the poor bastard kept on opening his heart, mind, & soul to those Eurocommies.

Now he hates Hockey and loves Hamas!

Let that be a lesson to all you red-blooded Canadians out there.

*watches as CJ is led away in straight jacket* :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: :lol: Do you really think he's going to pull the plug on that place ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Strangelove wrote:
Over the years the poor bastard kept on opening his heart, mind, & soul to those Eurocommies.

Now he hates Hockey and loves Hamas!

Let that be a lesson to all you red-blooded Canadians out there.

*watches as CJ is led away in straight jacket* :drink:
Fuck... THAT made me LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and something tells me topper is enjoying this?

Topper can we get one more, "wrong again Chris"... LOL Osama's hideout leads to the end!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

That's just it ODB, that was not where being told was Osama's hiding out.

They didn't know where he was, but they sure as hell knew he wasn't at Tora Bora. Those caves had been raided repeatedly by US, British and even Canadian forces over the years.

I threw out that "Wrong again Chris" hoping he'd bite and I could throw up the news stories of the repeated Tora Bora raids. Hell, even Obama, in his address the night they killed Osama said that they had been close to catching bin Laden at Tora Bora during the first raid and knew he'd fled. But the cripple banned me rather than debate me.

Chicken shit. Yellow chicken shit.
Last edited by Topper on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Post by CrzyCanuck »

oh wow seems like I missed out on a lot of shits in the OF. So I guess everything wasn't as peaceful as it seemed.

I guess that means a lot of us CC refugees will be seeking asylum here. :oops:
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

CrzyCanuck wrote:
I guess that means a lot of us CC refugees will be seeking asylum here. :oops:
I hope so! I hope Brian's ok with us moving over! If not a mass banning will accrue here and we'll be on the move again.

I don't think there will be a problem because we're not here thinking we own the place. Like the old CC, we know who the boss at the corner is. We're not here to fight with anyone or to start trouble. In two weeks Central will be dead to all of us and nobody will mention the place!
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

ODB wrote:
CrzyCanuck wrote: We're not here to fight with anyone or to start trouble. In two weeks Central will be dead to all of us and nobody will mention the place!
Wha? What's Central? You mean Surrey Central? Surrey Central will be dead in two weeks? I knew that place was trouble. :P
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Doc.... awesome thread title. This thread is a classic already and it's still in its infancy.

I do hope a few of the other stragglers find their way over here though. What an asshole to pull the plug like that with no notice and like others have said not even an opportunity to say adios to people they have interacted with for years online .

Where are posters like VPete and HW ? EPC will make his way over I'm sure .

Oh well, I have a rager of a headache this morning as I tied one on with the neighbour last night. :drink:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Although thete is some grit in this canucks lineup..lofl...seriously, I sent pms to Brian and cornuck and what a relief to get, logical, calm straightforward answers.....thnx brian and cornuck
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

Admittedly I didn't spend nearly as much time in OF than the other regulars, but I did meander over there to check out the random image thread and et al from time to time. I was born and bread HF contributor through and through. Had my run-ins with Pot and a few others, but will miss them all if they don't come over.

EPC, CFP, Pot, Per, Lever of course... but I will miss no one more that HW. :(

At the end of day, S_C turned into a bi-polar butt-fuck :crazy:
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Oh well, I have a rager of a headache this morning as I tied one on with the neighbour last night. :drink:
Say what Blob? You mean to tell us last night you chilled out with your neighbour and had a few beers instead of completely losing your mind and unplugging a site you worked on for 15 years?

And this attacking his wife stuff is BS! I talked about his wife putting up with the fact he refuses to get a job, I said he married above his paygrard and I suggested maybe his wife was a ball n chain demanding he bring more income into the house!

Hardly personal attacks against her! If truth be known I think she's a wonderful person for marrying a dude with so many health (physical and it's becoming more apparent mental as well) issues! Dude can't work or be within a mile of someone smoking a cigarette! Must make things tough!

Anyway I don't want to take shots at him anymore. I just wanted to clear up the personal attacks against his wife stuff. I think he's grabbing at straws looking for an emotional response rather than dealing in fact! When old CC members go to log on and see that message of course they'll think attacking his wife is unacceptable. And it would be...if it happened!

:thumbs:
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I thought he was blaming Bettman and the Vancouver Police Department ..... which leads right back to Doc's opening post ... hmmmmmm.

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Topper wrote:I thought he was blaming Bettman and the Vancouver Police Department ..... which leads right back to Doc's opening post ... hmmmmmm.
Similarly, I used to believe hockey brought people together and was generally good for society. But the events of the 2011 NHL playoffs showed otherwise. The NHL head office is either corrupt or incompetent - possibly both - and a large percentage of sports fans/media are deplorable. I no longer want to be associated with either.
Ya no shit eh... koo koo! Koo koo!

Can you say batshit crazy? :look: