When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran

Post by Sick Bunny »

Strangelove wrote:
So, you're going on a diet, and you're proclaiming this to all of us so that we can help you stay strong?

Fine, I'll be glad to help, but shouldn't you be posting in this thread instead?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: LOL why do you feel you're being haunted by sock accounts buddy??
Farhan Lalji wrote: I *was* being haunted by sock accounts back in the day dammit! :mad:

.........although I think it's safe to say that 'Private Dick' pretty much destroyed 'Constable Waters' and the man behind Constable Waters. ;)
Dick, I never did figure out who was Constable Waters!

LOL how many years ago was that "Summer of Love"? :D

For those who don't know what we're talking about.... well at our old site, sock accounts were perfectly legitimate (for example the owner/administrator was known to use various sock accounts just to stir things up - Trick/Tiger/RedLicorice/etc). So one summer out of sheer boredom we agreed to all use multiple "socks"!

GM is still traumatized to this very day. :(

;)

Okay, which one of you will admit to being which poster(s)?!! :D

BE HONEST. :evil:
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Doc.....who the fuck was I?? I. Remember ..yet I forget.....

I did a brief stint as..........tourette or tourettes.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote:Doc.....who the fuck was I?? I. Remember ..yet I forget.....

I did a brief stint as..........tourette or tourettes.
Rat I could not believe how great of a job you did with Tourette! :lol:

You were the last guy I woulda suspected... once you revealed it: LOFL!

You were also at least one of the animals....
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I recall figjting with giraffe about something..there was pacaderm (sp?)

I also did time as sofa king. But stayed in ht and predict the score ..don't think i ever told anyone that...
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Wait, Chris was Red Licorice?

rats that's why you were so curious when Rod LIecrioc signed up!

Man I found that place just a tad late apparently.

:look:
Narg CC
CC Rookie

Post by Narg CC »

Strangelove wrote:owner/administrator was known to use various sock accounts just to stir things up - Trick/Tiger/RedLicorice/etc).
:lol: Are you trying to flush her out?

I would HOWL for DAYS if that were true. I'd probably also send him a couple hundred bucks. Then I'd go on Google Cache, and re-read every RL post, and laugh some more.

One Soc I miss Doc is the guy with the paper bag over his head(s) who wrote limericks (the name is escaping me)..

Also, I lol'd everytime I saw the poster 'Strangeglove'. So fucking STUPID :lol: :lol: I'm laughing just thinking about it
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran

Post by Sick Bunny »

Aaronp18 wrote:Wait, Chris was Red Licorice?
So now it all comes out. :lol:

Mind you, according to the same credible source, I was revealing myself on webcam to a security guard. :look: Perhaps this is what led to the site exploding? (Well it was either that, or me posting in the HF at last.)

Ohdee and Doc were the most enraged of course, having been RL's heaviest flirters. Did Ohdee ever get to see those magnificent (man)tits he'd been clamouring for for years? Did Doc finally get to sip wine out of his sweaty size-12's? :shock: Power to the head of a security guard indeed!

None of us are innocent though, we were all flirting with RL at one point or another. Hell, even THINKER did it. Can you imagine THINKER flirting? It was excruciatingly, double-face-palmingly awful. Like watching sad pandas mate. Like watching a drunk hedgehog trying to mount a cactus. Like... well, you get the picture. :lol:

Ahhh summer nights...

P.S. Nobody tell GM yet?
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I never wear socks
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote:I never wear socks
No ones puppet eh tops...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Narg CC wrote:
Strangelove wrote:owner/administrator was known to use various sock accounts just to stir things up - Trick/Tiger/RedLicorice/etc).
:lol: Are you trying to flush her out?

I would HOWL for DAYS if that were true. I'd probably also send him a couple hundred bucks. Then I'd go on Google Cache, and re-read every RL post, and laugh some more.
Inside joke, only a few of us knew. Some of us would pretend to flirt with... "her". He kept sending PM's laughing about all the posters though who were actually trying to pick him/her up! He created the sock in an effort to attract female posters... and it worked! Wildfaery, Loopy, HoldenGirl all showed up. And at least two of them turned out to be ACTUAL CHICKS! He got rid of the account after being completely creeped out by a certain poster....
Narg CC wrote: One Soc I miss Doc is the guy with the paper bag over his head(s) who wrote limericks (the name is escaping me)..
Ah yes my alter-ego: Lost Avenger! As a matter of fact I originally created LA just for Canucks Corner. See, once upon a time one summer, Central had to shut down for a few weeks. So alotta the regs headed over here to the Corner. Just for funzies I came disguised as Lost Avenger (anagram for Strangelove). I posted strictly in HT (i think that's the only forum there was at the time). EVERY SINGLE hockey post was in the form of a limerick! lol I was a STAR man!

When Central came back online, some of us were having too much fun at the Corner to go back. So my good pal Donlever put up the legendary "Missing Elite" thread in which he blasted the displaced Centralites for being disloyal and wotnot. So... we all straggled back over to Central (all except my buddy Clam Russell). Well Bikerdude & Blobby have posted at both sites ever since I believe.

Speaking of Bikerdude, not only did he confirm for us that Loopy was indeed of the female persuasion, but he was the one who ripped the paper bag off of LA (bag covering cranium that is).

LA became my sock at Central thereafter. Everyone who mattered knew LA = SL.

As long as we're confessing, I had socks by the name of Snepstsy (an in-yo-face take-no-crap-from-no-one old-school tough-guy) and Magic40 (a 20-year-old Czech immigrant whose English wasn't great, was related to Pavol Demitra, and had a hard-on for Michael Grabner - swore he would become a HUGE star).

Lost Avenger's avatar:

Sig:

Okay, who's next? 8-)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

LOL,

Doc - I'm pretty sure you're full of shit there bud. :lol:

Red joined Canuckscentral long after Loopy, Wildfaery, Holdengirl (who was Lotusblossom) et, al.

Having said that, if this was actually true, then I am kind of relieved that me, Narg, and Classy Jassi Basi were "her" least favorite posters. :P

For a chick, she did have a much higher 'pain threshold' for flames....which made me a bit suspicious (I always assumed that she'd been through some rough shit in real life which is why she was like that).

Anyway - I agree with Narg. I'd laugh my balls off for weeks if this was actually true. Don't think it is though.

p.s.______Having said that, I think trick could have been CJ.
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Strangelove wrote: Dick, I never did figure out who was Constable Waters!

LOL how many years ago was that "Summer of Love"? :D

For those who don't know what we're talking about.... well at our old site, sock accounts were perfectly legitimate (for example the owner/administrator was known to use various sock accounts just to stir things up - Trick/Tiger/RedLicorice/etc). So one summer out of sheer boredom we agreed to all use multiple "socks"!

GM is still traumatized to this very day. :(

;)

Okay, which one of you will admit to being which poster(s)?!! :D
Summer of love was 2006. I remember it since I was banned during Summer 06'.

Constable Waters was a combination of ODB and Bunny.

Doc is right that I am still traumatized to this very day. :oops:

As far as my handle nick's go, I was the following: (I might be missing a few).

-Jason
-John Agnew (one of my favorite sock's of all-time. :P )
-Tomatoe Faghag
-William Bates
-Homo Habilus
-TheBrownKnight
-BugsBunny
-Rogers

My 'William Bates' handle was done as an experiment to see how THINKER would react to that handle. I had suspected that THINKER was British, or had some kind of British ancestry. As it turned out, I was right. THINKER was all over William Bates like fly on shit. :D
Last edited by Farhan Lalji on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Farhan Lalji wrote:LOL,

Doc - I'm pretty sure you're full of shit there bud. :lol:

Red joined Canuckscentral long after Loopy, Wildfaery, Holdengirl (who was Lotusblossom) et, al.
Sorry GM, I should've been more clear. He created Red to draw chicks into the Open Forum.

The gals you mentioned stayed clear of the OF until Red blazed a trail for them...

Say what you will about Chris, but the guy was smart & creative.

Plus he made a pretty sexy cyberchick! :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.