When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: When Power Goes to the Head of a Security Guard

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I guess he gets the last laugh by booting all of us assholes off of his message board, before he pulled the pin.

Fuck that he does.

Keep on keepin on. :mex:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

I wonder if those were his wheels that were flipped and burned to the ground to kick off the riots.
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BladesofSteel »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:I guess he gets the last laugh by booting all of us assholes off of his message board, before he pulled the pin.
That's a significantly sad and lonely laugh.
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

One thing I don't get is why Chris turned on us. We were loyal foot soldiers! As Brian will now see we followed instructions and obeyed the rules! We never thought for a second we were larger than the site! We do what we're told! We did it at Central and we'll continue to do it at the Corner.

Yet, Chris sides will complete assholes like Mondi instead of sticking by his guy Strangelove. So Mondi spews all kinds of garbage about how Hamaas are really just a bunch of misunderstood nice guys and Strangelove is punished for pointing out Hamaas is considered a terrorist organization by every government (including our own) in the free world!

So Doc's a smart ass who likes to point out idiots are idiots by making them look like idiots!

Chris bans Strangelove (leaving Mondy to continue posting his drivel) and the reason he gives for banning Strangelove (a dude that before stepping down due to lack of time was a forum MOD!) is he had grown tired of his act.

Really, tired eh wot ol bean?

Stupid.... STUPID decision! :cry:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

ODB wrote:One thing I don't get is why Chris turned on us.
When the NDP failed to stop the back to work legislation, CJ realized I was right, the election gains were meaningless.

He went postal before turning the gun upon himself.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

:lol: what the fuck..
When Canucks Central launched in 1996, I believed the internet brought out the best in people. It was a golden era when relatively intelligent people could talk to each other without even needing to register their username, let alone worry about trolls, scammers and spammers.

Now, I believe the internet increasingly exposes the ugly side of humanity. The lowest common denominator has flooded every site and uses their new-found sense of power and anonymity to vent their frustrations towards people who had nothing to do with their failures.

Similarly, I used to believe hockey brought people together and was generally good for society. But the events of the 2011 NHL playoffs showed otherwise. The NHL head office is either corrupt or incompetent - possibly both - and a large percentage of sports fans/media are deplorable. I no longer want to be associated with either.

This is not a snap decision; I have been pondering it since April. And it is a decision that comes with more relief than sadness following vicious personal attacks on my wife and I, by grown men, for virtually no reason. They will celebrate this message as a victory, but hopefully one day they realize how trivial and hurtful their hate was.

I apologize to those who still enjoyed this site, and thank those who contributed to its success along the way.

-Chris Johannsen
...Did you guys do to him?

I learned a long time ago that the nature of people doesn't change and that if they do it to someone they will do it to others (no matter how much money you give them ahahahaha ).

Welcome to the next level SEGA! (I just hope that fagballs fartist doesn't crawl back here 8-) )

Oh yeah... Israeli Apartheid has to end!

Bring it on CupCakes :rockin:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Carlyee »

Funny thing about Chris, was how he was proud that he never utilized the tool in place to help disabled people. That comes accross as stupid, not noble. If I could claim the disability tax credit I sure as fuck would.

What is wrong with using legitmate ways to better your life? Nothing!

Also if you have a point of view that is not as radical as his, he calls you an idiot and that's the end of the discussion. And don't get me wrong his point of view was radically communist. The guy blamed all of us worker bees for his woes.

Sad!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Carlyee wrote:Funny thing about Chris, was how he was proud that he never utilized the tool in place to help disabled people. That comes accross as stupid, not noble. If I could claim the disability tax credit I sure as fuck would.

What is wrong with using legitmate ways to better your life? Nothing!

Also if you have a point of view that is not as radical as his, he calls you an idiot and that's the end of the discussion. And don't get me wrong his point of view was radically communist. The guy blamed all of us worker bees for his woes.

Sad!
Pretty sad and pathetic, he coulda been a hellofan Architect 8-)
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Arachnid wrote:Bring it on CupCakes :rockin:
beware of the torte
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Topper wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Bring it on CupCakes :rockin:
beware of the torte
re:?
:wink:
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

Oh yeah architect.

I liked Corbusier as well, he was a good dude.

Come on down.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Boston canuck....spock..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Must resist...must resist...

When I left Canucks Central in 2008, I believed the internet brought out the worst in people. It was a golden shower of relatives of intelligent people that couldn't talk to each other without even needing to regurgitate drivel from another username, and worry about trollhunters, scanners and spammeat

Eventually, I believe the interweb increasingly overexposes ugly undersides of human bowels. The highest uncommon dominator has pissed on every toilet seat and uses their newfie found sensamillion of powder and underarm spray to vent their genital frustrations at peoples who had alot to do with their failures to arouse.

Silmarillion, used to believe society was good for hockey. But the vents of the 2111 NHL payoffs showered otherwise. The KHL head lice is either uncorrupt and competent - not both - and a large penis of spots on fans and media are dethspicable. I no longer whine to be an ass. either.

This is a snatch decision: I have been teabagging it since June. It is a circumcision that comes with more relief than redness following vicious personal artifacts on my life and me, by grown op women, for virtual reality has no reason. They will be celibate with a massage as a win/win/win, butt one day they realize how triumphant and squirtful their spate was.

I capitulate to those who enjoyed this shite, and thank those who provided contraband to its trademarked content success along with swag.

-some guy the internet will forget in about...oh say 5 miniutes...

OK I'm outta here, for da Beach with the Aussie whilest the GF trains on this...

Hmmmm looks painful, better keep away from it....Fucking video game'n Navy Seal Wannabes :evil:
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

BOS wrote: EPC, CFP, Pot, Per, Lever of course... but I will miss no one more that HW. :(

At the end of day, S_C turned into a bi-polar butt-fuck :crazy:
If there's any consolation, you won't miss another year of being colossally bored to shit by EssUnderscoreCee's penchant for turning any discussion into a Ballard rant.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hank wrote:
BOS wrote: EPC, CFP, Pot, Per, Lever of course... but I will miss no one more that HW. :(

At the end of day, S_C turned into a bi-polar butt-fuck :crazy:
If there's any consolation, you won't miss another year of being colossally bored to shit by EssUnderscoreCee's penchant for turning any discussion into a Ballard rant.
I wonder where that ball licker will turn up.

Herb was another solid contributor there as well. Good to see you Hank.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”