Five Hole For Food 2011

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Five Hole For Food 2011

Post by LotusBlossom »

So Brian and I have been involved with a friend's charity event for the last couple of years. A little street hockey game all across Canada called Five Hole For Food.

There is a crew of guys that travel across the country raising donations and awareness for food banks all across the country. If you all can, be a part of their journey.

Hockey and charity...can't get any better than that!

Have a look at their schedule and see if you can make your way to the event or find a way to make a donation.

Thanks everyone.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Re: Five Hole For Food 2011

Post by LotusBlossom »

Tomorrow, I will be playing in the VIP game with Mayor Gregor (where's DP?) and a few other notables for the Five Hole For Food charity game at noon on Granville street. It's the finale of a tour across the country raising donations and awareness for food banks across Canada.

There will be three rinks set up, two of them will be for drop in and the VIP and media game will be played on the main rink.

A lil ball hockey and a lil charity. Come on out if you have some time!! My company has been involved with Five Hole for Food since last year's inaugural launch of the event. We're proud to be a platinum sponsor to such a great event and cause. Those involved would love to have you all take part if you can and be a part of something great for your local food banks and communities.

If you can't make it to the game, please feel free to make a donation online at theFHFF Website
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde