Swedish joke

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Swedish joke

Post by rats19 »

Cornuck wrote:Glad you got my point.

I don't do 'subtle'. :|
*creeps forward*
point taken..

I would like to say also that i thought your inclusion of the thread derailing style was very well done..and showed good humor and cleverness

*backs away again*
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran

Post by Sick Bunny »

Ahem...

So, anybody hear the one about the obsequious Finn then?
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Sick Bunny wrote:Ahem...

So, anybody hear the one about the obsequious Finn then?
Ok that's just.... WRONG!

You know damn well obsequious is above my Elementary level of eduication and I'm going to need to look that up! You trying to get me banned or something? Image
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran

Post by Sick Bunny »

ODB wrote:Ok that's just.... WRONG!

You know damn well obsequious is above my Elementary level of eduication and I'm going to need to look that up! You trying to get me banned or something? Image
Now you're just being facetious. But I swear I'm not trying to get you ostracized!
dbr
CC Legend

Post by dbr »

A perfunctory scan of the recent additions to this thread suggests that a link to the NY Times' most looked up words for 2011 is in order, even the most crepuscular poster may find it risible.

(Hopefully Cornuck doesn't inveigh against my pursuit of this particular inchoate tangent as anathema to a well organized discussion board; if my surfeit of synonyms is viewed as the product of insousiance rather than a mere attempt to promote linguistic ebullience, a more avuncular response would be appreciated.)
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Start a Thesaurus thread and leave the poor Swedish jokes along.

You guys are acting like Marchand and bitch-slapping this thread.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Cornuck wrote:Start a Thesaurus thread and leave the poor Swedish jokes along.

You guys are acting like Marchand and bitch-slapping this thread.
Ummmm are you Swedish? Because that was quite funny :lol:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran

Post by Sick Bunny »

Cornuck wrote:Start a Thesaurus thread and leave the poor Swedish jokes along.
Yeah, knock it off you logophiles, or Ohdee will superciliously manumit his infamous "dullard" insult on you, and then wot are you gonna do?

Anyway, getting back on topic: an Italian walks into a bar and spots a beautiful long-legged blonde sitting all alone. Way out of his league obviously, but he decides to give it a try anyway, sits down for a chat...

...and half an hour later they're back at his place, having furious sex in his bed. She's screaming and panting and scratching his back. Eventually, he rolls off her, very pleased with himself and with the job he's done, lights up a cigarette, looks over at the girl, and asks, "so, you fee-nish?"

She shakes her head. Well, he's a bit surprised by this, but the job is not done, so he stubs out a cigarette and goes at it again. Again she's screaming and panting and kicking and biting his neck. Eventually he finishes, rolls off her, a little bit exhausted, lights up another cigarette, looks at her and says, "so, you fee-nish?" She says, "No!"

Well, a man's got to do what a man's got to do. He puts out the cigarette and gets on top of the girl again. More kicking, screaming, panthing, back-scratching, they even break the bed this time, the girl is all flushed and wild-eyed, the Italian is grey with sweat and can barely manage to light his cigarette this time. "So, NOW you fee-nish?"

She says, "No, no, I'm Swedish!"