Dork's $0.04 -- Trading FARHAN at some point, do ya do it ?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Dork's $0.04 -- Trading FARHAN at some point, do ya do it ?

Postby dr.dork » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:02 pm

I realize Farhan has an NTC but maybe he would waive it if we traded him to Calpuck. He would be happy there with their overachieving $7M dollar goalie and their stud on D (Fanuph). And Iginla walks on water. And having two farmboys as GM/coach is pretty much brilliant.

Anyway, I think it is a good trade and maybe we can get an autographed Bieber picture coming back the other way.
dr.dork
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Dork's $0.04 -- Trading FARHAN at some point, do ya do i

Postby Arachnid » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Spidey *does not dislike this* :rockin:
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Larry Goodenough » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:10 pm

If your gloves are the best fitting gloves ever. And you're on a 37 game scoring streak. But your hands stink for days after because they're so old. And your teammates are threatening to kick you off the team due to odour. And your wife is withholding sex until you burn them. And you misplaced the time machine so you can't go back in time to that summer you left them at the bottom of your bag, wet and in a damp crawlspace. Trading them in for new gloves at some point, do ya do it? I mean, it's a 37 game scoring streak..........
Larry Goodenough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Postby Island Nucklehead » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:14 pm

Is Phagoof in TO now?

Screw the wife, I'm keeping the streak alive. The boys will understand... it's a 37 game streak!
Island Nucklehead
CC Legend

Postby Arachnid » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Island Nucklehead wrote:Is Phagoof in TO now?

Screw the wife, I'm keeping the streak alive. The boys will understand... it's a 37 game streak!

Agzactalackalee, get Pasha to screw your wife, score 38
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Postby Farhan Lalji » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

dr.dork wrote:I realize Farhan has an NTC but maybe he would waive it if we traded him to Calpuck. He would be happy there with their overachieving $7M dollar goalie and their stud on D (Fanuph). And Iginla walks on water. And having two farmboys as GM/coach is pretty much brilliant.

Anyway, I think it is a good trade and maybe we can get an autographed Bieber picture coming back the other way.

LOL.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh................. :eh:

Trading me to Calpuck for a Justin Bieber picture is even worse than George Costanza being traded to the Mets for a bucket of Chicken. :oops:
Farhan Lalji

Postby LotusBlossom » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Farhan Lalji wrote:
dr.dork wrote:I realize Farhan has an NTC but maybe he would waive it if we traded him to Calpuck. He would be happy there with their overachieving $7M dollar goalie and their stud on D (Fanuph). And Iginla walks on water. And having two farmboys as GM/coach is pretty much brilliant.

LOL.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh................. :eh:

Trading me to Calpuck for a Justin Bieber picture is even worse than George Costanza being traded to the Mets for a bucket of Chicken. :oops:

I'll keep Farhan let's trade someone else, who has Calgary ties....it ain't me! :P
Didn't you know?I'm Front Page news! ;)
LotusBlossom
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill