Hello all! - Official Spidey vs Kings thread?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: Hello all! - Official Kings fans introduction thread.

Post by Arachnid »

BreknNeksCashnCheks wrote: No offense to gay people but you have to be the biggest faggot of all time. Stop posting shit like that on purpose to give the Kings fans something to make fun of us about.
Hey! :evil: I am gayer than Kopitar is good at backchecking!

You don't like it hatemonger then go the The Flamers board!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

Post by BreknNeksCashnCheks »

Arachnid wrote:
BreknNeksCashnCheks wrote: No offense to gay people but you have to be the biggest faggot of all time. Stop posting shit like that on purpose to give the Kings fans something to make fun of us about.

Listen guy, don't be a moran and get into sexual orientation. You are deflecting from the extreme faggotry of your post. Maybe I should post an animated gif of spiderman so you understand me this time? These Kingster idiots keep taking shots at how lame we are and you are only helping them!
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

Arachnid wrote:

Man you really are gay. Have you finished having your sex change operations? Was it because of your mom? Your Priest? I mean this cup thingy will be forgotten in a couple of months, but you have this cross to bear for perpetuity. How terrible. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

BreknNeksCashnCheks wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

Listen guy, don't be a moran and get into sexual orientation. You are deflecting from the extreme faggotry of your post. Maybe I should post an animated gif of spiderman so you understand me this time? These Kingster idiots keep taking shots at how lame we are and you are only helping them!
We are lame, they have nothing to worry about.....and when Rypien tears them a new ArseHole they can see how harmless the Sedin sisters are when they score slowly on Quick

Everybody on here knows I am the gayest 12 year old on here, so no worries....

Keep passing the open windows there bud :sly:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

rinkrat wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

Man you really are gay. Have you finished having your sex change operations? Was it because of your mom? Your Priest? I mean this cup thingy will be forgotten in a couple of months, but you have this cross to bear for perpetuity. How terrible. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
LOL So you will forgive the Canucks when they wipe your roadkilled Queen carcasses off their skates just as Christ has forgiven my sins (as a gayer than gay guy)?

Thanks man, you Rock! 8-)
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

We are lame, they have nothing to worry about.....and when Rypien tears them a new ArseHole they can see how harmless the Sedin sisters are when they score slowly on Quick

Keep passing the open windows there bud :sly:[/quote]

you are a 45 year old fat virgin with a beard, no way are you 12 years old. what the fuck is that open window comment supposed to even mean?
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

Arachnid wrote: Everybody on here knows I am the gayest 12 year old on here, so no worries....

:sly:
Are we on a child prostitution site? Is the guy from Dateline gonna come busting through my door? I should've known, a mod named Corny from bumfuck, Nebrsaka.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

BreknNeksCashnCheks wrote:We are lame, they have nothing to worry about.....and when Rypien tears them a new ArseHole they can see how harmless the Sedin sisters are when they score slowly on Quick

you are a 45 year old fat virgin with a beard, no way are you 12 years old. what the fuck is that open window comment supposed to even mean?[/quote]

Jeez man, if you're gonna quote me then do it right..am too a 45...er....gay 12 year old!

Try read'n sometime an' ya might find out about 'stuff'
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

rinkrat wrote:
Arachnid wrote: Everybody on here knows I am the gayest 12 year old on here, so no worries....

Are we on a child prostitution site? Is the guy from Dateline gonna come busting through my door? I should've known, a mod named Corny from bumfuck, Nebrsaka.

godammit! now everyone thinks the canucks are a bunch of pedophiles thanks to this arachnid guy!
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

Arachnid wrote:
BreknNeksCashnCheks wrote:We are lame, they have nothing to worry about.....and when Rypien tears them a new ArseHole they can see how harmless the Sedin sisters are when they score slowly on Quick

you are a 45 year old fat virgin with a beard, no way are you 12 years old. what the fuck is that open window comment supposed to even mean?
Jeez man, if you're gonna quote me then do it right..am too a 45...er....gay 12 year old!

Try read'n sometime an' ya might find out about 'stuff'[/quote]

when are you going to make a post with actual "content"?
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

rinkrat wrote:

godammit! now everyone thinks the canucks are a bunch of pedophiles thanks to this arachnid guy!
You mean we're not? :wow:

6 hrs 2 go...

Go Orcas!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

You remind me of someone.....hmmmmm....somebody that lost their.... well enough of that *scratches balls* , it's playoff time girls!

Go Canucks!
levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

This is why I don't post here that much anymore.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Kings in 3 wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
You remind me of someone.....hmmmmm....somebody that lost their.... well enough of that *scratches balls* , it's playoff time girls!

Go Canucks!
You really are a fucking idiot. Please do us all a favor and ride a motorcycle.
I already do :wink:

By the way, they call me the TrollHunter™ (or at least one guy does, who I schooled way back when) ...baiting the middle of the TransCanada InfoHighway since 1999 8-)
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

Arachnid wrote:
By the way, they call me the TrollHunter™ (or t least one guy does, who I schooled way back when) ...baiting the middle of the TransCanada InfoHighway since 1999 8-)

Does something happen at some point? Do you "burn" someone, or say something funny or something? Cause you look really lame here so far.

Incidentally, I think they call you "troll" for reasons that have nothing to do with the internet. Or fishing. Fucking shut-in loser!
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel