Hello all! - Official Spidey vs Kings thread?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Re: Hello all! - Official Kings fans introduction thread.

Post by LotusBlossom »

rinkrat wrote:
nucklehead_88 wrote:
LotusBlossom wrote:PS....

how many freaking LA threads do we need? Can we combine them somehow? This isn't canucks.com

i was gunna say! maybe Corny needs to post some rules here for the newbies
Corny is one of us. He is a wanna be American living his whole life in the states. Anyone that would voluntarily live in Nebraska is half crazy or Canadian. Plus 10 years in Nevada. Those 2 states are like living on PEI. Man, Corny you'll do anything not to live in Canada.
I've lived on both sides of the border, and my father and I were both born in the US. We immigrated to Canada and never, ever looked back. Talk about a smart move.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

LotusBlossom wrote: I've lived on both sides of the border, and my father and I were both born in the US. We immigrated to Canada and never, ever looked back. Talk about a smart move.
Lotus you lost all credibility with your made up crap. You are not from the US. Tens of thousands of Canadians retire to the US. Not one American moves to your frozen tundra. Another lie we caught you in.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

rinkrat wrote:
LotusBlossom wrote: I've lived on both sides of the border, and my father and I were both born in the US. We immigrated to Canada and never, ever looked back. Talk about a smart move.
Lotus you lost all credibility with your made up crap. You are not from the US. Tens of thousands of Canadians retire to the US. Not one American moves to your frozen tundra. Another lie we caught you in.
You know asshole, just get the fuck out. Seriously, you're a waste of cyber space and ecological space for that matter. You're now on ignore after this reply. I'm sure once the owner of this site sees how much of a moron you are, he'll just ban ya. Thanks for coming out and please....go back to school.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

LotusBlossom wrote:
rinkrat wrote:
You know asshole, just get the fuck out. Seriously, you're a waste of cyber space and ecological space for that matter. You're now on ignore after this reply. I'm sure once the owner of this site sees how much of a moron you are, he'll just ban ya. Thanks for coming out and please....go back to school.
Lotus I just reported your ignorant post. I know you never went to school beyond grade 9. So it is so difficult for you to argue with someone so much smarter. You can only use profanity and hide. What a baby you are. I hope you can get treatment for your all your obvious mental problems. You are one big dumb sicko.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
Joe Rockhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Joe Rockhead »

I for one am happy the Kings have turned things around.

I want Vancouver to sweep them but its still nice to see a team thats struggled so much turn things around.

Unless that teams called the MapleLeafs of course.
Don Cherry for P.M.
Ridleyfan
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Ridleyfan »

Joe Rockhead wrote:
I want Vancouver to sweep them but its still nice to see a team thats struggled so much turn things around.
Wow. That's almost sissy-ish. :lol: :lol:
The leaves: Longest running sitcom since Seinfeld.
nucklehead_88
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by nucklehead_88 »

i swear i think these guys are just flames fans from calpuck trying to make themselves feel better
"HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES...."

Jim Robson
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

Wow... I'm away from CC for less than 24 hours and I get back to a flood of LA posts and everybody's getting all cranky. Must be playoff season.
Jelly
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Jelly »

I'd hate to sound like a hater, but damn, these guys confirms what i've always thought of americans.

Lotus, just ignore him, or ask him where the WMD is?
This signature hates SOB as much as the guy who wrote this signature.
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

What a bunch of haters. Why can't we just talk some puck?
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Why ? Because the whole bunch of Queens fans, yes all 3 or 4 of them, came in here and trying to stir something up with grammatical errors on the subject ? And somebody is wondering why can't talk about hockey ? I guess it's all surrounded by hockey somewhere.

There would be no problems if the headline would be: " Hello ! All official Queens fans introduction thread." :mrgreen: damn. :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Hatter
AHL Prospect

Post by Hatter »

Ridleyfan wrote:
Joe Rockhead wrote:
No kidding...total fag!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Hatter wrote:
Ridleyfan wrote:
Joe Rockhead wrote:
No kidding...total fag!

The highways jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Everybodys out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide
Together wendy well live with the sadness
Ill love you with all the madness in my soul
Someday girl I don't know when were gonna get to that place
Where we really want to go and well walk in the sun
But till then...

You are King of the Queens...Yes Fagballs?

Drop the puck it's time for Rypien to punch out LA
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Arachnid wrote:You are King of the Queens.

I'd love to see Rypien get into it in the 1st game. :D

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Cornuck wrote:
Arachnid wrote:You are King of the Queens.

I'd love to see Rypien get into it in the 1st game. :D
Yep, set the tone, show the kids it's gonna (goona) be painful...to play us, we ain't just about goals scored, we love to fight

LOL love the poster

I am warming and doing some stretches for the game tonight Image

Too bad there are no Kings fans I can piss on from the top of the Irish Pub tonight, maybe I'll yell down to a passing Leaf fan 'Hey dweeb put this on' *throws an old purple LA jersey down to the street level* 'OK now put this on and run!, Ima gonna try and hit you from b(h)eer(e)' :twisted:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)