Hello all! - Official Spidey vs Kings thread?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Re: Hello all! - Official Kings fans introduction thread.

Post by HockeyGirl »

You could be the biggest loser on the entire internet.
Arachnid wrote:
Cornuck wrote:
Arachnid wrote:You are King of the Queens.

Drop the puck it's time for Rypien to punch out LA
I'd love to see Rypien get into it in the 1st game. :D
Yep, set the tone, show the kids it's gonna (goona) be painful...to play us, we ain't just about goals scored, we love to fight

LOL love the poster

I am warming and doing some stretches for the game tonight Image

Too bad there are no Kings fans I can piss on from the top of the Irish Pub tonight, maybe I'll yell down to a passing Leaf fan 'Hey dweeb put this on' *throws an old purple LA jersey down to the street level* 'OK now put this on and run!, Ima gonna try and hit you from b(h)eer(e)' :twisted:
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

HockeyGirl wrote:You could be the biggest loser on the entire internet.
God i hope so if it means I get to hang out with the likes of you...CupCake ;)

btw i live in a basement with my mom but she has a kurtain on her room so she can't here my 'noises' when i look at your pic :D

Go BlackFish! (umm, do Queens fans have a high enough IQ to understand that <<<< :hmmm: )

We gonna bring a whole new world of hurt to your team... cacacacacacacacarunch time in less than 10 hours 8-)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
trouble

Post by trouble »

Arachnid wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote:You could be the biggest loser on the entire internet.
God i hope so if it means I get to hang out with the likes of you...CupCake ;)

btw i live in a basement with my mom but she has a kurtain on her room so she can't here my 'noises' when i look at your pic :D

Go BlackFish! (umm, do Queens fans have a high enough IQ to understand that <<<< :hmmm: )

We gonna bring a whole new world of hurt to your team... cacacacacacacacarunch time in less than 10 hours 8-)

lmao :lol:
the Cunning Linguist
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Cunning Linguist »

rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

the Cunning Linguist wrote:Image
Guess what those white stains on his face are from. Thanks for proving his preference for the male gender. LMAO.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

Arachnid wrote:

"cacacacarunch"? That's the Vancouver burn? Wow.

Clam Russel
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

HockeyGirl wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

Do you guys even have any tough guys that fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q56yVjBCldk

Bring it on sweetcheeks... 8-)
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

Arachnid wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote:
Arachnid wrote:

Do you guys even have any tough guys that fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q56yVjBCldk

Bring it on sweetcheeks... 8-)

Oh my. You are one of those guys that wacks it to fight videos?

Clam Russel
the Cunning Linguist
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Cunning Linguist »

rinkrat wrote:Guess what those white stains on his face are from. Thanks for proving his preference for the male gender. LMAO.
Wow... I guess they let kids use computers in high school these days. Nice burn, kid; how incredibly creative and original of you... Did you really come up with that one yourself?
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

the Cunning Linguist wrote:
rinkrat wrote:Guess what those white stains on his face are from. Thanks for proving his preference for the male gender. LMAO.
Wow... I guess they let kids use computers in high school these days. Nice burn, kid; how incredibly creative and original of you... Did you really come up with that one yourself?
Did you think up that original retort all by yourself? Gee I have never seen that one. You must be one smart girl. Mom let's you play on her computer, huh? Gee another new one for you. Please somebody get this little girls big brother to answer my posts, she is truly the weakest link.

BTW-Looks like Drew already "scored" on Henrik. LMAO.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

So you think you are a real wordsmith huh? Is there going to be some evidence of this?

Clam Russel
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

HockeyGirl wrote:

So you think you are a real wordsmith huh? Is there going to be some evidence of this?
Oh my Fracking God this is LAme!

Drop the puck already

Hey PuckBunny, I was wonder'n, a nice gal like you spend'n so much time o line, in my experience (and I have very little outside of these basement walls) with women on the internet you are either a) not real or b) very ugly...um which one is it?
:drink:

Go Orcas!
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

Post by BreknNeksCashnCheks »

the Cunning Linguist wrote:Image

STOP SENDING ME PMs YOU COCK GOBLIN. I"M NOT A KINGS FAN! Your comment about Luc Robatai are OUT OF LINE.
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Post by rinkrat »

HockeyGirl wrote:

Her friends at Lord Byng voted her most likely to succeed. She's still waiting tables at White Spot, after failing ESL at Vancouver Community Junior College.
Last edited by rinkrat on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

Post by BreknNeksCashnCheks »

Arachnid wrote:
Cornuck wrote:
Arachnid wrote:You are King of the Queens.

Drop the puck it's time for Rypien to punch out LA
I'd love to see Rypien get into it in the 1st game. :D
Yep, set the tone, show the kids it's gonna (goona) be painful...to play us, we ain't just about goals scored, we love to fight

LOL love the poster

I am warming and doing some stretches for the game tonight Image

Too bad there are no Kings fans I can piss on from the top of the Irish Pub tonight, maybe I'll yell down to a passing Leaf fan 'Hey dweeb put this on' *throws an old purple LA jersey down to the street level* 'OK now put this on and run!, Ima gonna try and hit you from b(h)eer(e)' :twisted:

No offense to gay people but you have to be the biggest faggot of all time. Stop posting shit like that on purpose to give the Kings fans something to make fun of us about.