NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE VACCINE

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

trouble

NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE VACCINE

Post by trouble »

I wonder how many people in our community and throughout the world are as bewildered and outraged as I am when reading news reports on mass vaccinations planned against the so-called H1N1 virus.

News stories on the swine flu are so overtly one-sided and unbalanced in their reporting that they are only to be regarded as a propaganda tool of the vaccine manufacturers and their medical henchmen.

The fear-mongering and scare tactics employed to goad the masses to line up and bare their arm to the poisoned needle is manipulative, sinister and evil to the core.

To date, less than 5,000 people have reportedly died from swine flu since it emerged this year, according to the WHO, who moved its alert to Phase 6 – the highest level, and declared a worldwide pandemic in early June.

One may well wonder what all the hoopla is about when seasonal flu ostensibly kills about 250,000 to 500,000 people each year, worldwide, and this is not labelled as a pandemic.

The fast-tracking and lack of testing of the swine flu vaccine calls into serious question the safety and efficacy of the vaccine.

I have failed to see any reportage of the dangerous elements to the vaccine, especially the Pandemrix vaccine mass produced by GlaxoSmithKline at enormous cost to the Canadian taxpayer to the tune of about a half billion dollars.

Flu vaccines are still preserved with thimerosal, which is a mercury-containing organic compound that is 50 times more toxic than mercury itself.

Of even greater concern than the mercury is the adjuvant called squalene used in Canada’s swine flu vaccines.

There is no such thing as a safe vaccine.

No one knows what the long term consequences of the jab will be, and all supposed benefits are simply bogus.
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE VACCINE

Post by Jovorock »

I was talking to a nurse last week and was surprised when she said that she doesn't want the H1N1 shot. She told me that people who travel to Mexico, Africa on a regular bases that get shots all the time are getting Multiple Sclerosis on a higher rate than people that don't get those shots!

I have a doctors appointment this coming Tuesday and they want me to get the shot. I am a type 1 diabetic with a blood disease called hemochromatosis, I'm not sure what I will do?

It's funny that the news reporters haven't said anything about the M.S. but my wife who works in the health care field now has heard lots about the down sides of getting the H1N1 shot.
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The same can be said about most pharmaceuticals. People just question vaccines most as they are more commonly taken and run through even less testing. Corporations are killing people and making them sicker in the name "health". In the States, the FDA is a joke, and does more harm than good. People believe that food and drugs are safe because the FDA approved them.

The government is watching out for you, right?

One the rare good articles in Rolling Stone covered the problem with vaccines.

There are so many cancer causing agents in our food, that cancer is now a top killer. Instead of putting billions into finding a cure, how about starting with taking the poison out of the food chain? Finding a cure for cancer is like finding a cure for a sneeze. It's a symptom, not a disease.

Aspartame is a perfect example of how much corporations and government give a shit about your health.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

What a load of shit you people are posting, next thing you're going to tell us is that aliens are hiding behind the moon and control the stock market.

Back up you stuff with hard evidence instead of nanny nonsense.

FACT: The polio vaccine single handily eradicated the disease in the world today
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polio_vaccine

Not everything is conspiracy and conjecture, sometimes there are reasons to do to things. I'm getting the vaccine not because I'm worried about myself but because I don't want to be the ignorant dumb selfish fuck that might get it and pass it on to someone that might pass it on to someone to pass it on to someone that dies from it.

Think for once instead of just reacting.

Agree about the Aspartame though, it's formaldehyde but then again the amount of sugar in products is killing us too so it comes down to choice, vote with your dollar. Educate yourself properly, not gossip about it then make an informed decision.
I choose organic products not because I think it will make me cancer free, I'm not that full of it 8-)
I go natural because it gives me better orgasms :drink:

Son of a Gunn
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

What part was the load of shit that I posted?

The polio vaccine was a good thing to happen. I can't imagine the companies these days pulling it off.

Comparing corrupt corporations to hide and seek aliens is a bigger load of shit.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Cornuck wrote:What part was the load of shit that I posted?

The polio vaccine was a good thing to happen. I can't imagine the companies these days pulling it off.

Comparing corrupt corporations to hide and seek aliens is a bigger load of shit.
Radioactive bites tend to make some process differently. ;)..lol give me a utility belt anyday ;)
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
trouble

Post by trouble »

Arachnid wrote:What a load of shit you people are posting, next thing you're going to tell us is that aliens are hiding behind the moon and control the stock market.

FACT: The polio vaccine single handily eradicated the disease in the world today

Not everything is conspiracy and conjecture, sometimes there are reasons to do to things. I'm getting the vaccine not because I'm worried about myself but because I don't want to be the ignorant dumb selfish fuck that might get it and pass it on to someone that might pass it on to someone to pass it on to someone that dies from it.

Think for once instead of just reacting.

Agree about the Aspartame though, it's formaldehyde but then again the amount of sugar in products is killing us too so it comes down to choice, vote with your dollar. Educate yourself properly, not gossip about it then make an informed decision.
I choose organic products not because I think it will make me cancer free, I'm not that full of it 8-)
I go natural because it gives me better orgasms :drink:

Son of a Gunn
Did you know that infectious disease outbreaks often follow mass vaccination campaigns that claim to stop the disease? In fact, in 1977 Dr. Jonas Salk (the developer of the first polio vaccine) testified along with other scientists that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Arachnid wrote:
Wikipedia is a weak source. In fact, it's not a credible source at all...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Cornuck wrote:What part was the load of shit that I posted?

You are seriously trying to argue that a corporation created the H1N1 virus and then caused a pandemic scare to sell it's hastily brought to market vaccine to make billions off the fear of the earths population?

Give your head a shake man. I'm tired of all this conspiracy crap. Why is it so much easier to blame an nameless entity than for humans to take the responsibility themselves for the world we all create?

It use be the devil you know, we all blamed and then when we found out God doesn't exist it became the government and corporations...

...'we have met the enemy and he is us'
-Pogo

We use to blame the Black Plague on rats, in fact, for centuries they were blamed them but in fact it was the fleas on the rats and even then we now know it was the open sewers and the periwig makers that spread that disease.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death
And it is surmised that the paranoia and persecution of satanic cats played a huge role in the spread of the plague.
So based on your logic if we simply cull the corporations then these diseases will not happen anymore.

Wow, simply wow.

We humans seem to be pretty consistent at one thing, repeating the mistakes of our forefathers.
When will we learn? When will you learn? That maybe we are living beyond our means and fucking with a balance we cannot possibly control in nature.

I like to think that George Bush made 9-11 happen to give himself an excuse to go into the Mid-East but in reality that would be giving them too much credit and brilliancy. Too easy to do that but if I look at our reliance on foreign oil and our plastic lifestyle then the blame doesn't have to go international, it can stay domestic.

If you want to find out more about H1N1 just go to the original source...the Spanish Flu
I guess you could find conspiracy in that too only one thing, there were no pharmaceutical companies back then to make billions off it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

Man, the layman strikes again and we all perish...

RonnZombie
Last edited by Arachnid on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Island Nucklehead wrote:
Arachnid wrote:
Wikipedia is a weak source. In fact, it's not a credible source at all...
Apologies, you are absolutely right (but Dad, he used a Rolling Stone first). As a current university student I should know better and I have full access to most research journals, i forgot this was an intelligent place to discus current events ;) , here are my credible facts

http://jvi.asm.org/cgi/content/abstract/77/23/12460

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/conte ... 50/10/1001

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve ... 7694703078

Now it's up to you guys to respond in kind, with credible sources of course please

is that too much to ask?
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

Arachnid wrote:What a load of shit you people are posting, next thing you're going to tell us is that aliens are hiding behind the moon and control the stock market.

You University students are all the same, you don't know anything unless it is written in a book. Get into the real world and get street wise. You only read what they want to know, local Doctors and nurses are saying different things that what you are reading.

I wonder why would I listen to you or someone that lives outside of the box? That's are hard call to who knows more? :roll:
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Jovorock wrote:

You University students are all the same, you don't know anything unless it is written in a book. Get into the real world and get street wise. You only read what they want to know, local Doctors and nurses are saying different things that what you are reading.

I wonder why would I listen to you or someone that lives outside of the box? That's are hard call to who knows more? :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man that's rich, dude, I've been in the real world for a long time now...it's full of bullshit, liars, greed, ignorance and idle dangerous gossip, it's pretty refreshing to go back to school and filter out all the fat and noise to study pure sciences or do you think the advancement of the human race came from street urchins like you and your nurse?

Even the most educated can make mistakes. That's not an excuse. It's really what you ultimately do with your knowledge, repeating the mistakes of the past does not get you anywhere.

Here's to the crazy ones, the ones that think outside the box...even if they might be in one.

Let's get higher baby
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by BingoTough »

trouble wrote:I wonder how many people in our community and throughout the world are as bewildered and outraged as I am when reading news reports on mass vaccinations planned against the so-called H1N1 virus.

News stories on the swine flu are so overtly one-sided and unbalanced in their reporting that they are only to be regarded as a propaganda tool of the vaccine manufacturers and their medical henchmen.

The fear-mongering and scare tactics employed to goad the masses to line up and bare their arm to the poisoned needle is manipulative, sinister and evil to the core.

To date, less than 5,000 people have reportedly died from swine flu since it emerged this year, according to the WHO, who moved its alert to Phase 6 – the highest level, and declared a worldwide pandemic in early June.

One may well wonder what all the hoopla is about when seasonal flu ostensibly kills about 250,000 to 500,000 people each year, worldwide, and this is not labelled as a pandemic.

The fast-tracking and lack of testing of the swine flu vaccine calls into serious question the safety and efficacy of the vaccine.

I have failed to see any reportage of the dangerous elements to the vaccine, especially the Pandemrix vaccine mass produced by GlaxoSmithKline at enormous cost to the Canadian taxpayer to the tune of about a half billion dollars.

Flu vaccines are still preserved with thimerosal, which is a mercury-containing organic compound that is 50 times more toxic than mercury itself.

Of even greater concern than the mercury is the adjuvant called squalene used in Canada’s swine flu vaccines.

No one knows what the long term consequences of the jab will be, and all supposed benefits are simply bogus.
Sounds like a fair amount of fear mongering & absurd claims are coming from yourself. Post links pointing to peer reviewed research or to credible medical authorities (your nurse or familiy GP does not count as medical authority on H1N1).

Like so:
There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site.
S
ource: CDC http://www.cdc.gov/Flu/about/qa/thimerosal.htm
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

BingoTough wrote:
trouble wrote:I wonder how many people in our community and throughout the world are as bewildered and outraged as I am when reading news reports on mass vaccinations planned against the so-called H1N1 virus.

Sounds like a fair amount of fear mongering & absurd claims are coming from yourself. Post links pointing to peer reviewed research or to credible medical authorities (your nurse or familiy GP does not count as medical authority on H1N1).

Like so:
There is no convincing evidence of harm caused by the low doses of thimerosal in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site.
S
ource: CDC http://www.cdc.gov/Flu/about/qa/thimerosal.htm
Forgitabootit, his mind is controlled by multinationalpharamaentertainoil corps oh yeah and government alien dudes.
Don't expect much response from this lot. Even independent research labs are a conspiracy.

Now there is grounds for concern though

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/pmc/articles/PMC1925932/

Pretty hard to cover up, no pun intended.
And cancer causing agents in Russian vaccine. Not going to argue that one either.

But 'my nurse told me' Whoa..Darwin award nominee

8-)
trouble

Post by trouble »

All my post is saying is people need to know the facts..

I Have spoken to 3 local doctors on The N1H1 and they all say the same thing.. Thousands of people die from Flu every year and this one is no different...They said if you really feel you should get the shot then go get it