Summer Movies...what are you gonna see?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Re: Summer Movies...what are you gonna see?

Post by LotusBlossom »

Farhan Lalji wrote:
dr.dork wrote:
DavidPratt_ wrote: ME TOO. HE DRIVES THIS REALLY NICE PINK 911 TURBO AND HE'S A MEMBER ON THIS BOARD. TEE-HEE :oops:

DP
He cheated on me so I dumped him.
I dumped you before you dumped me and so the fact that you "dumped me" is null and void.

"BITCH!" :sly:
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

dr.dork wrote:
DavidPratt_ wrote: ME TOO. HE DRIVES THIS REALLY NICE PINK 911 TURBO AND HE'S A MEMBER ON THIS BOARD. TEE-HEE :oops:

DP
Ha ! Good one, Davey ! But I already went out with that bitch Farhan. He cheated on me so I dumped him.
I would barley call Fartman Lousy a 'man' therefore in this judges opinion you did not commit a homosexual act by dating him (or his mom, for that matter). If you continue to openly flirt and be flirted with by the one known as 'double penetration' your service in the Heman Woman Haters Club will hereby be revoked)

That is all
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

LOL

"Fartman Lousy"
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

dr.dork wrote:

DP
Ha ! Good one, Davey ! But I already went out with that bitch Farhan. He cheated on me so I dumped him.
WELL, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE SINGLE AGAIN, SO WHY DON'T YOU PICK UP THAT NICE BOY THAT LOTUS KNOWS IN YOUR VW CONVERTIBLE..ERRR, I MEAN YOUR 911?

DP
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

DavidPratt_ wrote:
dr.dork wrote:

DP
WELL, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE SINGLE AGAIN, SO WHY DON'T YOU PICK UP THAT NICE BOY THAT LOTUS KNOWS IN YOUR VW CONVERTIBLE..ERRR, I MEAN YOUR 911?

DP
Is Herbie getting a love interest or something Pratt?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

I think I'll check D9 out on Friday - should be pretty good.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

I think I'll check out that new Tarantino flick...Inglorious Bastards...looks funny
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

The only movies you need to see this Summer are The Hurt Locker and The Cove

Time for the escapists to get real

Somewhere in meanwhile
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Hurt Locker was fantastic.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Island Nucklehead wrote:Hurt Locker was fantastic.
Yeah IN, those first 5 minutes have to be one of the most memorable moments in cinematography history.

Fuck me, that 'red helmet' will stay with me forever.

Saw it at a great theatre AMC Toronto Yonge & Dundas with slide out seats to fit my 6'3" legs and folding arms (to cosy up to your date) and a screen/sound system to make home theater look like the fag hangout it is...

Why can't HollyBood make more like it?
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

They hit the nail right on the head with how messed up these guys can get. I've known a few soldiers turn into guys just like Sgt. James. The attitudes and characters were bang-on.

Should be good for a few golden statues...
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Island Nucklehead wrote:They hit the nail right on the head with how messed up these guys can get. I've known a few soldiers turn into guys just like Sgt. James. The attitudes and characters were bang-on.

Hopefully Osca recognizes this gem

Played ball hockey with one of our guys that just returned from Afghanistan and almost took the head off a good guy into a cement wall, his friends apologized for him as they took him away and said 'he's a little wound up'

No fucking kidding sherlock...

Did you see The Cove?

Not pretty. Not Disney. Guerilla film making at it's best.

Not to be too righteous (nope, never been accused of dat :drink: ) looking forward to the commercial District 9

Philip Kindred D Arachnid
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

Arachnid wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:Hurt Locker was fantastic.

Saw it at a great theatre AMC Toronto Yonge & Dundas with slide out seats to fit my 6'3" legs and folding arms (to cosy up to your date)
Must be awkward for the bystanders to be looking at a 6'3" man cosy'ing up to his 6'7" boy toy. :look:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Farhan Lalji wrote: Must be awkward for the bystanders to be looking at a 6'3" man cosy'ing up to his 6'7" boy toy. :look:
:oops:

TransAm
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Arachnid wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:They hit the nail right on the head with how messed up these guys can get. I've known a few soldiers turn into guys just like Sgt. James. The attitudes and characters were bang-on.

Hopefully Osca recognizes this gem

Played ball hockey with one of our guys that just returned from Afghanistan and almost took the head off a good guy into a cement wall, his friends apologized for him as they took him away and said 'he's a little wound up'

No fucking kidding sherlock...

Did you see The Cove?

Not pretty. Not Disney. Guerilla film making at it's best.

Not to be too righteous (nope, never been accused of dat :drink: ) looking forward to the commercial District 9

Philip Kindred D Arachnid
Yeah I'm an Afghan veteran myself, and I've seen more than a few guys have meltdowns over the little things in life.

Haven't seen the Cove but I will definitely check it out, and I think District 9 is either going to be great, or it's going to suck reeaaaaal hard... strikes me as the kind of movie that will be on one side of the spectrum or the polar opposite.