TV Shows: What are you watching?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 8998
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Topper » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 am

Topper wrote:Friend of mine just got a call from GoT, they want his dog in the show.
Dog died of cancer a couple of days ago.....oh well.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8159
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by SKYO » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Brethren you guys got to check out Stranger Things on netflix. :thumbs:
Canucks 2017/18
A NEW HOPE

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3301
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by ukcanuck » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:00 am

SKYO wrote:Brethren you guys got to check out Stranger Things on netflix. :thumbs:
Been watching, love the 70/80s nostalgia

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:53 am

Enjoyed the first season but has anyone noticed how shitty of an actor Winona Ryder is? She really drags it down in my opinion.
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2997
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Per » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:Enjoyed the first season but has anyone noticed how shitty of an actor Winona Ryder is? She really drags it down in my opinion.
Yeah, well, she's part of the 80's nostalgia theme. Also, with a cast of no-names in a series directed with two no-name directors, adding Winona helped the show get publicity. Same strategy as John Waters used for many of his movies. I don't mind her much. The kids are really the stars in this show. The adults are more of a distraction.
I liked Eleven better without the hair though.

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 8159
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by SKYO » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Per wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:Enjoyed the first season but has anyone noticed how shitty of an actor Winona Ryder is? She really drags it down in my opinion.
Yeah, well, she's part of the 80's nostalgia theme. Also, with a cast of no-names in a series directed with two no-name directors, adding Winona helped the show get publicity. Same strategy as John Waters used for many of his movies. I don't mind her much. The kids are really the stars in this show. The adults are more of a distraction.
I liked Eleven better without the hair though.
Plus Winona kookyness is kinda perfect for a show called 'stranger things' aha
Canucks 2017/18
A NEW HOPE

User avatar
Reefer2
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2923
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Reefer2 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:22 pm

They smoke too much on the show.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 4016
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Uncle dans leg » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:52 am

Reefer2 wrote:They smoke too much on the show.
Lol. Or...they don't smoke enough
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Aaronp18
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2683
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

Post by Aaronp18 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Reefer2 wrote:They smoke too much on the show.
I'd call Netflix if I were you :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex: :mex:

Post Reply