Help! My2-yr-old thinks Santa is bringing 'Nucks PotatoHead

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Puck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Help! My2-yr-old thinks Santa is bringing 'Nucks PotatoHead

Post by Puck » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:49 pm

My two-year-old son spotted a Canucks Mr. Potatohead at a friend's place and is now convinced that Santa will bring him one for Christmas (actually, earlier that that, at my office's kid's party on December 13th).

Problem is, they seemed to be sold out everywhere. :shock: You can get the US teams from NHL.com and elsewhere, but this is my son we're talking about- he's naturally a big Canucks fan. I'm doing continuous web searches to find one, but thus far no luck. I'm hoping a Craiglist find pans out.

I'd hate to disillusion the poor guy at the young age of two, so I need your collective help. If anyone spots one of these things (should be ~$20), please put it on hold for me under the name "Noah" (my son's name) and PM me. I can get to anywhere on lower Vancouver Island or the lower Mainland.

If anyone has any other ideas, let me know.

thanks!

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Help! My2-yr-old thinks Santa is bringing 'Nucks PotatoHead

Post by Cornuck » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:52 pm

2018-19 - The Road to 82

Puck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Puck » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Thanks Cornuck.... I've emailed the craigslist guy (it looks suspiciously like the same item that recently sold), the sportsfanfare guys are sold out.

I'm hoping the craigslist item is a new posting.

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Puck wrote:Thanks Cornuck.... I've emailed the craigslist guy (it looks suspiciously like the same item that recently sold), the sportsfanfare guys are sold out.

I'm hoping the craigslist item is a new posting.

Good luck - 2 years is just a little too young to learn about the harsh realities of life. ;)
2018-19 - The Road to 82