Isreal to nuke Iran on January 21st 2009.

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Joe Rockhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Isreal to nuke Iran on January 21st 2009.

Post by Joe Rockhead » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Colin Powell has stated that a very large crisis will come up on the 21st or 22 of January. He wants large corporations to be ready to help Obama with controlling the people. From what I can understand Isreal is going to nuke Iran. Say hello to WW3!

I don't know how to post a link but if you want to read what I read go to Prison Planet and scoll down the main page untill you see Warnings from world leaders within 72 hours.

Picked a real fine guy for chief of staff it looks like aswell, son of a zionist terrorist! We are so fucked!
Last edited by Joe Rockhead on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Cherry for P.M.

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Isreal to nuke Iran on January 21st 2008.

Post by Cornuck » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 pm

Yeah, anyone that thinks Obama will bring any real change is sorely delusional. You're right - his chief of staff (and first appointment?) is a step back.

As for the link, I'm not too worried about the "warnings" - The source is from www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com. Yes, I think Israel would love to Nuke Iran (ironically, to stop them from making nukes) - but I don't think it will come without express approval from DC. Unless Obama's already given the thumbs up, they'll either have to do it before he takes the oath or wait until after he settles in so it isn't 'too' obvious. I can see whatever catastrophe happening later, rather than sooner - whatever the scenario is. Bush and his associates have already screwed things up so much, that starting WWIII would just be too expected.

But you're right - things are fucked - whether it's taxes, war, toxic chemicals in our food, collapse of health care (down here) - there is no reason to expect a government will fix anything and the odds are they'll make it worse.
2017 - The Road to 65™

the Cunning Linguist
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Isreal to nuke Iran on January 21st 2008.

Post by the Cunning Linguist » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:17 am

Awesome!! My AmEx bill is due on the 21st... I can buy up a storm on or after December 21 for Christmas, then not have to pay anything!

EDIT: Wait a tic! "2008"? Dammit, I missed it! :mad:
Last edited by the Cunning Linguist on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.