Picture This!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Picture This!

Postby Arachnid » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Happy Easter!

Image
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4912
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: Picture This!

Postby Sick Bunny » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Some Easter fireworks for you:

Image

Dogs and fireworks, what a great combo!
User avatar
Sick Bunny
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 am

Re: Picture This!

Postby Benjo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 am

I did not make these:


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: Picture This!

Postby CFP! » Thu May 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Image
CFP!
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Re: Picture This!

Postby ODB » Fri May 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Image
Ummmm, I don't even know what to say about this???
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Picture This!

Postby Wildfaery » Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 pm

ODB wrote:Image
Ummmm, I don't even know what to say about this???

The man looks unhappy....the dog...satisfied...
whatdidthedyslexicinsomniacdoallnight???wonderediftherewasreallyadog.Namaste,WF
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: Picture This!

Postby Topper » Fri May 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Timmy's, not Folgers, hmmmmmm.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Picture This!

Postby Per » Sat May 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Wildfaery wrote:The man looks unhappy....the dog...satisfied...
whatdidthedyslexicinsomniacdoallnight???wonderediftherewasreallyadog.Namaste,WF

Dyslexic agnostic insomniac, ffs.
User avatar
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Picture This!

Postby Farhan Lalji » Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Wildfaery wrote:
ODB wrote:Image
Ummmm, I don't even know what to say about this???

The man looks unhappy....the dog...satisfied...
whatdidthedyslexicinsomniacdoallnight???wonderediftherewasreallyadog.Namaste,WF


The dog does look pretty satisfied. :lol:
Farhan Lalji
 

Re: Picture This!

Postby Per » Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 am

Farhan Lalji wrote:The dog does look pretty satisfied. :lol:


Of course it is! It's allowed on the couch! Every dog's wet dream... :thumbs:
User avatar
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Picture This!

Postby Wildfaery » Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Per wrote:
Farhan Lalji wrote:The dog does look pretty satisfied. :lol:


Of course it is! It's allowed on the couch! Every dog's wet dream... :thumbs:


Or every god's??? Namaste,i'mfeelingagnostic.WF
Namaste WF
Wildfaery
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: Picture This!

Postby Per » Sun May 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Wildfaery wrote:
Per wrote:
Farhan Lalji wrote:The dog does look pretty satisfied. :lol:


Of course it is! It's allowed on the couch! Every dog's wet dream... :thumbs:


Or every god's??? Namaste,i'mfeelingagnostic.WF


Well, only the lesser gods. Any god that is omnipresent is by definition already on the couch, and if they're omnipotent it's hard to keep them off it as well.
User avatar
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1774
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: Picture This!

Postby ODB » Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 am

Image

:eh:
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
User avatar
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:13 pm

Re: Picture This!

Postby Strangelove » Fri May 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Image

One wonders if the 2 chaps pictured above had and influence on your Canucks Corner. :D
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7171
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: Picture This!

Postby Aaronp18 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Strangelove wrote:One wonders if the 2 chaps pictured above had and influence on your Canucks Corner. :D


I believe those are Toppers in-laws in Belize.
User avatar
Aaronp18
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1744
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests