The Tragically Hip

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

The Tragically Hip

Post by mattola »

went to the hip last night at GM place. one thing I noticed (great time by the way) was that being at ice level for the concert when the lights came on I realized how small GM place appears from down low. the ice surface doesnt seem that big.
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

The Hip are always a great show. Seen them 5 times. Twice in Sudbury, 3 times in Detroit.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Re: The Tragically Hip

Post by Cookie La Rue »

mattola wrote: the ice surface doesnt seem that big.
It really depends....on how "wide" you were... :drunk: .....or if you're playing hockey on it...can be really big if you're skating back and forward 3 or 4 times withou a break. :roll:
Last edited by Cookie La Rue on Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
tey
CC Veteran

Post by tey »

I fell asleep when I seen the Hip. boring as hell, just stood in place, sang their songs, no show, no stories about the songs, the songwriting etc, nothing. barely even an encore..... I'd never spend a dime to see them again. May as well have been in my car listening to the CDs.