F****** interview !

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

F****** interview !

Postby Cookie La Rue » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:52 am

Here's a link to an interview with Greg Holst who's coaching Villach in the Austrian hockey league. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJrWbJ4Rhd8

It's in german language but even for people who can't understand it's "extraordinary" amusing because the f-word is floating all over. :mrgreen:

ps: I googled a little bit, he's from Montreal and played 11 games for the NY Rangers in the 70ies.

ps2: He's so upset because his team lost the game in the penaltyshooting after a 4-2 lead in regulation due to questionable calls playing over 5 minutes 5 on 3 shorthanded.

The last words of the reporter are "this needs no translation" :lol:

ps3: i have absolutely no clue about the Austrian hockey league and i catched this interview just by occasion.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Postby Cornuck » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:11 am

Man, I would love to see some of coaches in this league let lose like that - Bettman would have fits!

nice like, Cookie
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Postby juhuu » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:29 am

hihi!!!!!!!
juhuu
AHL Prospect

Postby Vanekfan3 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:33 am

the austrian hockey league isnt that bad but in austria it is not a popular sport. here is all about soccer.
Vanekfan3
AHL Prospect

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill