Do any of you guys watch UFC?? Well this fight card is full of good fights. Heres a link to the weight ins... Diego Sanchez and Josh Koscheck were shoving each other during the weigh ins...
I dont do this very often but here are my prediction...
UFC Welterweight Championship
Matt Serra (169.5) vs Georges St-Pierre (169.5)
- - - St.Pierre is gonna knock him out 3 round
Josh Koscheck (170.5) vs. Diego Sanchez (168.5)
- - - Gonna be one hell of a fight... Sanchez by Unanimous Decision... this fight is going to be the best fight of the night... no doubt theres gonna be blood
Yushin Okami (184) vs. Mike Swick (184)
--- Swick. all the way, hs gonna catch him in the 2 round KO
Alan Belcher (184) vs. Kendall Grove (185.5)
- - - Kendall is one of my favorite fighters... the spider is gonna submit him
Leonard Garcia (154.5) vs. Roger Huerta (155)
- - - Pretty even I think, Garcia will get a split decision
Brad Imes (260.5) vs. Heath Herring (245)
- - - Imes has a HUGE weight advantage... if hes in shape, Imes is gonna crush him
Thales Leites (186) vs. Pete Sell (186)
- - - Pete sell, split decision
Marcus Davis (169.5) vs. Pete Spratt (170.5)
Davis is a really good boxer, only way spratt will win is keep Davis off his feet.
Josh Haynes (171) vs. Luke Cummo (170)
Gonna go with Cummo... he has a real unorthadox style of fighting
"we did a fucking great job"