Who's your favourite sports caster?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Mozy

Who's your favourite sports caster?

Post by Mozy »

I have to say personally I am a fan of Don Taylor most days but when i watch "The Score Tonight" i ahve a soft sport for Tim McCalef and Sid Seixero and their antics. And I'm a huge fan of Cabbie. What about you guys?
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Re: Who's your favourite sports caster?

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Mozy wrote:I have to say personally I am a fan of Don Taylor most days but when i watch "The Score Tonight" i ahve a soft sport for Tim McCalef and Sid Seixero and their antics. And I'm a huge fan of Cabbie. What about you guys?
I don't like many Woman sportscasters, just a pair of boobs...but I think Vance knows her stuff.
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Re: Who's your favourite sports caster?

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Mozy wrote:I have to say personally I am a fan of Don Taylor most days but when i watch "The Score Tonight" i ahve a soft sport for Tim McCalef and Sid Seixero and their antics. And I'm a huge fan of Cabbie. What about you guys?
I like Jennifer Hedger and Jody Vance :P

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
jchockey
MVP
MVP

Post by jchockey »

Chris Berman from ESPN and Deb Matejicka from TheScore.
MacNews
CC Veteran

Post by MacNews »

Mike Toth and Don Taylor.
Mozy

Post by Mozy »

i cant stand nick kypreos. my god what a moron...
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

I hate them all.
Don Cherry for Prime Minister