Lee, CBC part ways.

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Lee, CBC part ways.

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

I wonder if she's the idiot responsible for not showing the fights and scrums.

Whoever is something that is really not a good thing to be but I can't say what because we have some really sensitive people out there who are easily offended by almost every thing .
Don Cherry for Prime Minister
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

As I've said before...

GOOD RIDDANCE!

DP
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Canuck-One
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Canuck-One »

Geez DP are you still drinking that crappy Crown Royal? Try Gibson's Gold Label way better.
MacNews
CC Veteran

Post by MacNews »

DavidPratt_ wrote:As I've said before...

GOOD RIDDANCE!

DP
:towel:
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

I've never liked her, is she married to Bobby Clarke? They have the same qualities.
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
cerios
CC Veteran

Post by cerios »

While I have to agree that its good shes gone from the CBC, I weep for what I know she will do to the Olympics. Bad enough that it won't be the CBC (who have done the best job of the Olympics in the world) but to have maybe the worst aspect of CBC sports integrated...

And don't even get me started on the COC dropping roots and going with those craptastic uniforms... God the Olympics is going to be an ugly show.